Review Highlights
The seats are everything!

Reviewed July 13, 2018
Amber B
Bluffton, South Carolina
The new seating is a welcome change

Reviewed July 8, 2018
David D
South Carolina
via mobile

All reviews movie theater great movie comfy seats popcorn concessions release selection deals
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to a recliner theater. The chairs were comfortable. Only thing would be that I wished it could have reclined a bit more. But super comfy.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

The new seating is so comfortable! I also like picking my seats online before we go. It has an arcade and good concessions selection. You can have birthday parties there too. The only improvements I'd suggest are bathroom upgrades, that they not gather the trash by the exits, and that more people work behind the concessions stands to make the line go faster during peak show times.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

The new luxury loungers at Cinemark Bluffton has vastly improved the theater experience at this establishment. The ability to pick your seats ahead if time also is a great benefit.

There are small issues with trash in theaters that isn't always picked up before the next showing and people "theater surfing" after their movies are finished (coming in half way during a movie). However, every theater has these issues.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This theatre had the lounging chairs with seat warmers. The place was clean, the staff were friendly. Prices are great! Popcorn, sodas and expresso beans were had and enjoyed by us all

Reviewed April 29, 2018

This was the nicest theater I've ever visited - it has reclining, heated seats! And assigned seat numbers - something I understand is happening lots of places, but not in my small town!

The ticket was reasonably priced - $10 for a weekend night. Concessions were typical giant and overpriced, but tasty.

I would love to have this as my local theater!

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Great Movie Theater! It is the nicest one in the area that we have found. They have the reclining seats that are so comfortable. There are several restaurants to choose from in the area if eating before or after the movie.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Went with Family and friends to see a movie. It is just so expensive! For popcorn and ice cream it was over $13. I don't think the club deal is so great as well. Going to the movies turns out to be an expensive outing.

The theater is getting older and my seat was busted. All that money - I'd like a seat that is correct.

There's only one movie theater sound here so I don't have much of a choice but Cinemax should offer reasonable deals and keep update with the repairs needed.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Nice clean movie theater. Has 12 different movie station to see movies from. Nice stocked concession stand. Clean bathroom s.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We visited late morning. Cinema is nicely kept and clean. All the staff are very accommodating. Prices very reasonable. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Is theater is huge and has a big lobby. The service is good and friendly there just needs to be more staffing. It is expensive! Large popcorn is 7.50 and it is refillable though. Seats are comfortable. Just if they could improve on the customer service to equal it to the dynamics of the theater size.