“Finally a good addition to Bluffton”
Review of Station 300

Station 300
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Bluffton
More attraction details
Owner description: A Family Entertainment Center with 24 bowling lanes & 12 Oversized Projection Screens - Great for watching the big game! We have the Largest Redemption Arcade in the area PLUS a full-service Restaurant where you can enjoy everything from Pizza to Steaks! Prefer your food lane-side; we do that too! Join us in our Lounge every Friday & Saturday night for Live Entertainment. Visit our website to view the upcoming Schedule of Events!
Reviewed April 25, 2013

New to Bluffton, very nice facility. Kids and teens love it. Sometimes hard to get lanes. Food just average. Customer service could use a little more work,not always friendly.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Don't eat in Station 300. The food is just average but service is so slow. My kids even cried for food last time we visited there and they had only 2 table guests, not busy at all.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went here with a friend for some bowling . The guy at the shoe desk acted grumpy no hello, no smile nothing. He then told us that Leagues were coming in 45 minutes. And that there would not be enough time for my friend and I to play a game or 2. But he does have VIP open. The only differance with VIP and the other lanes is that it has Yellow comfy seats instead of those metal seats. Plus it is $1.95 per/person per game more on top of the normal price per/game. We ened up playing 2 games and the cost was 29.95. Insane!
Never going back here!

John H, General Manager at Station 300, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for your feed back regarding your recent visit to Station 300. We value your opinion and we will learn from our mistakes. We train all of our employees to be friendly and helpful to all guests, unfortunately this did not happen on your visit and for that I sincerely apologize. We try to accomodate as many guests as we can and we do have league bowling during the week that we have to prepare for. In this case the only lanes that were available for open bowling was in our VIP section and we do charge an extra $1.00 per game in that area. I am sorry that the employee did not do more to help you in a more professional manner. John Holden, Director of Operations, Station 300

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went during spring break with my 11 year old. Bowling staff not friendly and one staff member flipped off a customer right in front of my kid. The manager was right beside her. Beware... We won't be back.

1  Thank lawmom66

First of all, thank you for your commeents. Let me assure you that I will not tolerate actions like this to occur at our business. We are a family oriented Entertainment Center and we pride ourselves in being friendly and professional to all guests. If you have more details about this incident please call or e-mail me at Station 300. John Holden, Director of Operations, Station 300

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

First, the waiter. He was honest. Now the food. I do understand its a restaurant in a bowling alley but they have great kitchen equipment (open kitchen). Made to order onion rings came out cold. Waiter took th back. They dropped the cold ones back in the fryer (waiter told us so-honest waiter). Came out sad. Daughters soup had fatty pieces of pancetta in it and the hot sub was cold. My spinach salad supposedly had a mango dressing (on the menu) but was obviously just oil. Sweet potato fries were cold. Steak salad was good but steak was dry. Wings were ok. Sadly obvious quality is not a goal. I will be fair and try them again. I do have pics but I posted this from the table. Tacky I know, but I was disappointed.

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We value all comments good and bad to better ourselves. We do take pride in quality service and food preparation 100% of the time. In this case it appears that we fell short of this goal. I am sorry that you did not have a pleasurable dining experience at Zeppelins and we hope that you will give us another chance to prove to you that we do take pride in our quality of food. John Holden, Director of Operations, Station 300 and Zeppelins Bar and Grill.