“Favorite sushi in town”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Favorite sushi in town”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I absolutely loved Hana sushi the moment I tried their rolls. Perfect rolls, reasonable and that are not filling because if rice. Wonderful happy hour menu on drinks plus a great sushi happy hour also! If you live in Bluffton or are traveling I highly recommend Hana!

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Good food, no atmosphere”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

As a business world traveler and a very discerning sushi eater I enjoyed the food very much, fresh and well prepared but a little on the pricey side.

We were there between 6.30-8.30 on a Saturday evening and there wasn't any other people in the restaurant which was ver sad and made for a very sterile atmosphere. The location is not the best for getting 'noticed' by passing traffic but the indication was for this restaurant to survive long term they have to do much more marketing generally otherwise the local competition will be too tough.
For a restaurant to be this slow on a Saturday evening is not a good sign.

• Visited December 2012
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the BEST sushi restaurants I've ever been to!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I went to this restaurant for dinner and then lunch the next day because I could not get enough of their specialty sushi rolls. I tried 6 different ones and they each had a unique flavor and beautiful presentation. No soy sauce or wasabi needed to enhance the flavor. I recommend the Geisha and the Lava Lava (if you like spicy). The service was excellent each time. The restaurant was clean and the staff was very friendly. I live in Savannah and will definitely make the drive just to eat at Hana again.

• Visited November 2012
Dunbarton Center, New Hampshire, United States
“Too much fun!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My daughter and I were visiting Hilton Head for a wedding. We were both craving some Sushi and went on line to look for Sushi restaurants, after reading reviews and making some calls, we decided to give Hana's a try...glad we did!

From the moment we walked in, we were made to feel at home! We were quickly seated in the Sushi bar, and the chef was the best entertainment on the island. His charming personality and talent were both enjoyable and fun.

The food is excellent we had a nice order of tempura vegetables, followed with a delicious Pad Thai, we had several house specialties, but especially enjoyed the crunchy shrimp roll. After having an incredible meal...the chef made a wonderful desert from an orange...it was shaped like a Panda, with a hint of chocolate, over orange slices and Strawberry slices. The evening was perfect...I highly encourage you to give this exceptionally fun spot a try!

• Visited October 2012
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“simply the best!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

As a born and bread local I can say that this is the best sushi and asian cuisine in the area! Everything is fresh and delishious. The biggest issue you will have is trying to decide what to order because everything is so good. Dont miss out on this hidden gem,you would be missing out :)

• Visited October 2012