“yummy soups/sandwiches”

Panera Bread
Ranked #85 of 209 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great place to stop any time of the day.We have been going at night and they let you buy any one of their bakery items for a buck w/your meal.Plenty of soup choices,love the bread bowls! Free Wii which some people seem to over stay their welcome. The ladies at the next table say then spend the day there-like it's their office--even seeing clients there-now that's a bit much! Some others were in the big chairs doing craft projects w/loads of boxes and supplies-
I just like it for the food.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy Panera Bread but each time I find something that I like, it gets removed off the menu. For example the toffee cookie or Sonoma soup. I don't know if I'm the only person that's disappointed in the menu fluctuating but I do wish that some things come back soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Located in the Outlet Mall #1 off 278, this restaurant serves all the bakery and sandwich and other items of the national chain. Staff are energetic, and positive and work hard to make your experience great. They have BAGS of bagels where you can buy 12, 18 (!!) or more assorted, picking out what you want. I love their cheese and everything bagels but they are all fresh and outstanding, and modestly priced too.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My bread was stale, they were out of bread bowls for my wife's meal.. It's a bread place, how are they out of bread bowls??? My sons cookie was hard as a rock, and my cinnamon roll tasted liked it was baked the day before and sat out for 2 days.. Oh, and it was $27.00.. I won't be back again.. There are too many good food places in bluffton to waste money here!!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Turning colder, raining, time to eat. Pick 2 to the rescue. Half almond chicken sandwich, french onion soup and hot chocolate. Out of this world. With a 99 cent pastry thrown in, it made a wonderful breakfast the next day.
Pleasant, polite service.