“Doing it right the first time”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #97 of 226 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Except for hotel breakfast buffet, I avoid buffets like the plague. But the Men's club I recently joined had its first breakfast of the season here. Full breakfast buffet included omelet station, all breakfast meats, biscuits gravy, pancakes etc plus fresh fruit, lunch foods, salads and desserts. The entire place was clean and food kept filled in and fresh. My only quibble is the thin regular coffee. You have 30+ guys in the 65-80 year old range not complaining about the food and service, they must be doing something right.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I always like to go to places that I know I will get something I like. This restaurant was consistent in food quality and had choices we all loved. The waitress was nice too. Food was hot. Bathrooms were okay. Landscaping nice. The restaurant looked clean to me.

Date of visit: June 2019
Golden C, Guest Relations Manager at Golden Corral, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

We'll turn those 4 stars into 5 when you visit next! Come back again soon!

Reviewed April 9, 2019

This was my first visit to a Golden Corral and I was somewhat impressed. The selection was good, but there was a lot of duplicate items at different stations.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019

The steaks are grilled to order and the variety of food is outstanding. Many different choices of meats,fish, poultry and veggies. The turnover is fast so everything is hot and tasty. Many dessert choices as well and low prices for the whole family.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had another great lunch at the Golden Corral. The food is always fresh and delicious. The greeter at the register is always friendly and so are the servers. We will definitely go back! Yum!

Date of visit: April 2019