“2nd visit ... still great!”
Review of Robert Irvine's Nosh - CLOSED

Robert Irvine's Nosh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was our second visit to Nosh and we had just as good a visit as our first time, a year ago. The food, ambiance and service are all outstanding. The Shecrab Bisque is sinfully delicious, delicate and hearty all at the same time. We shared a cheeseburger and the quality was great and the portion was absolutely perfect for two. Our server was attentive and politely friendly We will return again.

3  Thank oldergent

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Was a little apprehensive about trying this restaurant after seeing some of the reviews posted here, but gave it a try. So glad we did ! Excellent food - tried the deviled eggs and was amazed - so good ! Fried green tomato sandwich also very good, the soup of the day ( a chicken with beans ) just right. Our server (young lady, sorry - can't remember the name) was lovely, very attentive. Will definitely be back the next time we're in town.

4  Thank CharlottePeachie
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We heard great things about this resturant. Unfortunately none of which were true. We went with a group several weeks ago. They offered a three course two meals for $30 with several options to choose from. Many of us had the pot roast which came with quartered baked potatoes and green beans. The pot roast was dry, several people asked for more gravy, the potatoes and beans were under cooked. All in all the meal did not live up to the comments we had heard. Also for a Saturday night we were the only people in the resturant the entire evening, not a good sign. Of course that could be do to the location in the outlet mall.

4  Thank Aworld2explor
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We live close to Nosh and I uasually walk down once a week when I have a day off. I read the earlier review about the Prime Rib sandwich and have to take exception. I had this very same sandwich and it was delicious. Flavorful and tender! It was not advertised as anything but to me. I love the staff and never have had a bad dinner. Just my two cents.

3  Thank DaliaNapoli
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I were in HH for vacation and went shopping at the outlet malls. We had heard about Robert's newer restaurant in the mall but was scepticle about trying it because we have been to other celebrity chef restaurants in other cities and they were over-priced and a disappointment. The day we went in for lunch they were very busy but we were happy to find only a 10 min. wait. The guy at the front was very nice and personable too! We shared the crab bisque and deviled eggs and oh my lord it was incredible. I've never seen deviled eggs on a restaurant menu before and they were better than my moms! The crab soup was the best we'd ever had too! Being in SC I had to order shrimp and grits and my wife had the burger. These are the creamiest grits and most tender shrimp in the world I could have eaten a wheel barrel full of them! My wife's burger was cooked perfectly and that brioche bun made the whole thing mouth-watering to say the least! Our server (don't remember his name) was on top of everything and for being in the low-country our food came out pretty quick. The chef (Brad? Brent? maybe) even stopped by our table on his way to talk to a manager and he was very polite and personal and wanted to make sure everything was spot on- it was! We even ate there on way back to home to Ohio just so we could try different things we didnt get a chance to before and we had the same great experience! A+++ all the way! Wish we could have met Chef Irvine though he wasn't in that day it was like he was back there cooking our food! Great beer selection too- we will be back for sure!

2  Thank mattk426