“Wonderful food in an unexpected location”
Review of Robert Irvine's Nosh - CLOSED

Robert Irvine's Nosh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Who would have thought you would find such a treasure in an Outlet Mall. The atmosphere is cool, loved the re-purposed barn wood and touches of the old south. Started with a cup of the She crab soup and it was wonderful! The best I've had north of Savannah. The burgers are unreal huge, could need eat it all. Substitute the onion rings for the fries, they are worth it.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Nosh is a different type of burger place for Bluffton, SC. The atmosphere is casual and edgy.
The menu is not big, but the food is big. Burgers are the main menu item, but let me tell you they are great. They are really big, so you need to be hungry when you go in. They have full bar service which is nice to have a glass of wine with your burger. Killer Pimento Cheese fries!
Our server "Nick" was great and so much fun. We were there on a Friday evening and enjoyed it very much.
The only issue is they close at 9 since they are in the outlet " Tanger" mall. We were late leaving and they were very kind and did not rush us.

1  Thank kimm42
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you got to Nosh, don't expect nice atmosphere. Looks like a pub. Food was just ok. Nothing to brag about. Same old menu like you get at most southern restaurants. We won't be back.

1  Thank Deborahgd14
Reviewed January 20, 2013

It is off season and, perhaps all the managers are away. The food was memorable and very good. Cheese sandwich with tomato soup can't be beaten. They get bacon. Order anything with bacon. But they weren't busy. Servers should have had plenty of time to be attentive. They were mostly attentive to one another. There was a sandwich skewer on the floor under my chair. My neice's water glass was dirty. It took for ever to get our food. (yes, I know it takes longer when the food is made to order, but it shouldn't take half an hour or lunch on a slow day). My niece asked for grilled onions on her hamburger and got no onions. After waiting quite a long time for the check, my nephew went up to the bar to pay. Even though the food was good, I'm not sure I wouldmgo back because of the service.

1  Thank Sarah60968
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been 2 times, both times for the Sunday 6$ burger special.. Both times the food was very good, and the service was very good as well..the second time the burger came with an English muffin type bun that I didn't like as much, so ill remember for the next time we go back..I don't really care about the looks and ambiance of any restaurant, just give me great food and great service and I'm happy..

1  Thank Mike P