“Late Saturday lunch...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Arrived at Nosh around 2 pm for a late lunch. My friend was on the phone outside and came in late, but I was already served my drink. She was immediately waited on. Waitress gave us time to read the small menu and we ordered burgers. I got the Nosh burger, my friend the lamb burger. It took a while and when it came it was wrong. The waitress explained that she pushed the wrong button on the register. She sent the order in again. The manager came over, gave us sweet potato fries for our trouble. Neither of us like sweet potatoes, but we tried them. We were pleasantly surprised at how good they were. The burgers came shortly after and were delicious. Price was reasonable. We will return for husband's birthday dinner next month and a little bargain shopping.

2  Thank amobley9

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had She Crab Bisque and Pimento Cheese Fries. The bisque was wonderful, I wished I had ordered the bowl instead of the cup! Pimento cheese fries were great! We had the Toasted Marshmallow milkshake for dessert, we would go back just for it!

2  Thank Kendall H
Reviewed October 8, 2012

buffalo shrimp app was OK. the fried chicken looked tired, worn and was dry. they pre cook and then re heat. this bird should have been trashed. a $14 meatloaf should be the best ever. it wasn't. the mashed potatoes tasted like yesterdays. after complaining about the chicken they comp'd the bird and we substituted a plain hamburger. it was good. not memorable and there's better restaurants to choose from in the area..

2  Thank george m
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I had been here before some months ago and had a good experience so returned with my husband and friends. It was a Friday night and only one other table was there. The service was friendly and good. The food was nothing special. The green bean appetizer was good but the sauce was congelled. I ordered a chicken sandwich with collard greens on the side. The chicken didn't have much taste but worse were the collards that were sandy. I sent them back and got mac and cheese which was quite good. There was an up charge for the side which I thought might be taken off given the sand but wasn't. I am not sure what has happened since our last visit but probably wouldn't go back. Food just was not up to standard when there are so many places to choose from in the area.

2  Thank lovinsc_11
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It seems they've engineered something of a branding reboot from Eat! North Light to specialty burger joint with craft beers and unique milkshakes. And it's a resounding success!

I had the Burger on brioche bun with pimento cheese and braised applewood smoked bacon. Ask for extra napkins & dive in: it's phenomenal.

The fries were perfectly executed as well and the pickled watermelon was a great complimentary treat to the whole burger... It was like the 4th of July on a plate. I can't wait to go back, I just need to include an afternoon siesta in my agenda for the day!

3  Thank smydauf