“Reliable - open Sunday - responsive”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #112 of 200 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Reliable - open Sunday - responsive”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We went to a movie with another couple and tried to go out for dinner on Sunday evening, being new to the area we were amazed at how many places were closed on Sunday in Bluffton. Fortunately, Outback was open, and got us table quickly.

We realize that they must be busy on Sunday as they ran out of Burger meat !

We 'settled' for Filet mignon and were satisfied, along with a bottle of Malbec and some salads.

Each couple aid $59.00 plus tip - not bad.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“OK, but there are so many other unique places to try.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've noticed the Outback is adding more fish/shrimp to the "steakhouse". Oddly I had the pork chops, or should I say a singular pork chop. I was expecting two and the one I had was not so good. Disappointed. Had some fun appetizers and drinks so they made their money on us. Just wish the entree was more memorable in a positive way.

Visited December 2012
Lanark, United Kingdom
“Great food!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We were a party of six, food was excellent, service was good but very rushed and a bit 'in your face'! Good value, always seem to have some sort of offer on. One dessert was enough to share between four of us. Noisy, not really conducive to a relaxed social interaction but good atmosphere if you like a lot of buzz.

• Visited October 2012
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Crikey !! What a deal !”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

From the Bloomin' Onion to the Steaks and don't forget the desserts ! My favorite place to eat but then the scale doesn't like me !!!

Visited September 2012
Clayton, New York
“Not Bad”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was new when I first went and then I have returned one more time. Service isn't bad. Food is good. They could work on professionalism with their servers but other wise not too bad.

Visited November 2011