Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area
$118
Priceline
$690
$465
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
$169
GardenInn.com
$132
Marriott's Heritage Club(Hilton Head)
$499
Travelocity
$329
$504
Orbitz.com
All reviewshilton headpancake machinechocolate chip cookiesfree breakfastirish pubtanger outletsrestaurants and shoppingnice hotelyogurtking suitespacious roomroom keystaying at this hotelbreakfast barlabor day weekendfront desk clerkparking lot
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at this Holiday Inn Express. It was very, very clean!! The staff was courteous, and helpful. My husband left his glucometer, and insulin in the room, when we left. We returned home, and called them. The clerk took the time to track down the housekeeper to find his diabetes supplies. They promptly returned them to him the next day. We have left things at other hotels in the past, and never retrieved them due to unconcern by their staff. If we are ever in this area again, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Brandy G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and hotel. Our staff prides itself on going the extra mile to make sure our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to your next visit to your area.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed at this location for 6 days, and it was great! Very nice and clean. Helpful staff... Great location - surrounded by ample good restaurants and shopping. Much cheaper than staying in Hilton Head, but less than 10 miles away from the island and still very convenient to the beach and all other attractions. Location perfect for travel to Hilton Head, Savannah or Charleston (we did all 3!).... And fresh baked cookies daily!!! Priorities, people...

• Stayed: September 2012
sheilakbaxley, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback and compliments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved the fresh baked cookies each day! We look forward to having you visit us again on your next vacation to the area.
Sheila K. Baxley CHA

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times and we do come back for the location. We have several very favorite restaurants in the area and always like to make a quick trip over to see friends and shop around Hilton Head. Even though this hotel is on the edge of a shopping center, it is actually a plus instead of a minus. The beautiful hotel looks like you are entering into a lovely oasis. I just wish the rooms were a little cleaner and fresher. This is a very busy hotel but the hotel staff is helpful and welcoming. I think they just need a bigger cleaning staff to handle all the work. We continue to come back here. Keeping this hotel smoke and pet free would be a big plus.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brandy G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you like are location. Many of our guests enjoy the close proximity to shopping and dinning here in Bluffton. We are smoke free and just successfully completed a full remodel. I will pass along your comments to our management team.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I thought the hotel was a good deal for the money and enjoyed my stay there. The coin operated dryers do not work well and I ended up taking my laundry to the local laundromat in order to dry them. The hotel is very busy and there was a mass of people checking in and leaving. The noise in the hallway is hard to cope with at times but once inside the rooms, unless it is really rowdy, it is hard to hear outside. Overall, I had a nice stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Brandy G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We were unaware of any issues with our equipment and have alerted our maintenance team about the problem. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn Express for the past four years and once again had a wonderful stay. The staff at the hotel, including Brandy and Amber are very attentive, welcoming, and make me feel at home. I had informed the staff about a late arrival and they were prepared for me and made the check-in process very smooth. Upon my arrival, I noticed some significant upgrades to the hotel. The hotel looks very modern and very well light. You can tell that they continuously try to improve the quality of the hotel and it shows. As for the room, it was very clean, spacious and comfortable. I normally don't do breakfast at hotels, but was very impressed by the quality of the food and the variety. My wife and I had pancakes, sausage, toast, yogurt, fresh coffee, and eggs and everything was good. We also had a chance to take advantage of the pool, which was very well maintained. Finally, the proximity of the hotel to the great beaches in Hilton Head and to the shopping in Bluffton were excellent. It is also a short drive to Savannah as well, which is a great location as well.

Room Tip: Every room at the hotel is excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RealReview08
Brandy G, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bluffton at Hilton Head Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. Our staff works very hard to ensure our guests stay is a positive experience. It is always nice to hear another person's view of our hotel as I am slightly biased. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.