“awsome”

Ranked #1 of 199 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Claude & Uli's Bistro is a small unpretentious European restaurant and bar, serving classic French-style bistro fare at affordable prices. Please note we are closed between lunch and dinner from 2pm-5pm.
Savannah, Georgia
“awsome”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

had reservation for 7pm were seated as we walked in,restaurant was full with early special customers, we had a party of six,server was very attentive and very knowledgable,menue was awesome, had appetizers,bottle of wine claudes private label,veal was excellent,she crab soup to die for,all meal cooked to perfection deserts were spectacular, we left at 10 (closing time) last to exit so early crowd and older crowed but very pleasant, hard to locate if your not familiar with area other couple from Knox. and had hard time locating coming off the island

Bluffton, South Carolina
“DELIGHTFUL DINING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have eaten here several times for lunch and early bird specials. The food is always exceptionally good.

• Visited March 2013
Florida
“Made a special evening”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We made reservations here as a surprised for our 85 year old mother in law as she had always wanted to try it. Since her birthday is on sept 10th & we were passing thru town we wanted to surprise her. I believe we succeeded . We all loved the she crab soup. 2 had the special which was crispy salmon stuffed with crabmeat & cheeses in a puff pastry. Whatever sauce it was in was excellent. Everyone raved about it. One had the crab cakes and ate them dispite just having a tooth pulled that day -so they must have been good. Even my salad with big chunks of crabmeat,avocado,veggies & excellent dressing & sauces was perfect. We then ordered the dessert trio for 2 which was a perfect ending to a perfect evening. Plus a sparkle for the birthday girl. We will go back for all special events. A+++

Hilton Head, SC
“Reasonably Price French Cusine”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Claude & Uli's for years. I decided to write a review when I realized that these reviews can actually mean something to the restaurants. Since my brother-in-law owns a similar restaurant on Hilton Head I am a little reticent to write this review, but Claude & Uli deserve it.

This is French. This is as French as you are going to get in South Carolina including any restaurant in Charleston. And, this is good. My wife and I went last week with another couple. He had the escargot and pronounced them suburb. I had a pate trilogy that was truly amazing, almost a meal in it self. My wife and her friend had the caesar salads. And this was only the first courses. I then had a local trout that was poached in wine with mushrooms and was excellent. My friend had the salmon that he stated was fabulous. Meanwhile my wife and her friend had appetizers for main courses, a seafood crepe and a chicken crepe that were both tasty, but also filling.

The wine list was more than adequate. It was not large, but it had a number of inexpensive quality choices at prices that I have not seen in any other local restaurant. I was impressed. And the desserts---where can you find a large number of quality desserts for less than $6.00? This is where you need to come to have a sophisticated meal in a relaxing setting and know what dining is all about.

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent place..uli and Amanda are so kind”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Uli and Amanda which are the family who owns the place are so nice.the food was amazing.great prices and great drinks.my favorite place in Hilton head by far.check this place out.you won't have any regrets