“Food and Service is always great”
Review of Bluffton BBQ

Bluffton BBQ
Ranked #9 of 207 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: located in historic old town Bluffton
Description: located in historic old town Bluffton
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Even though they have a weird schedule, when it is open the food is always great and the service is top notch. I've been here roughly a half dozen times and never have had a complaint. Everything from the ribs to pulled pork to the sides is always great and you always have a good time eating here.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I had to drive down to Hilton Head Island from Lawrenceville last Friday. I took the back way thru Augusta then all the small towns toward Hilton Head. I assumed I'd find a lot of little BBQ joint in one of those towns but not the case. I ended up on 278 ready to settle for a BBQ restaurant till I made one last effort to find a local place, and boy did I. I was just two miles away from Bluffton BBQ. I cool little place in the downtown Bluffton area, that is filled with restaurants and such. I went into Bluffton BBQ and ordered from the counter. The door said they close at 8ish, it was about 8:10 PM, which i guess isn't 8ish yet. They were out of ribs, but no worries, I had the pulled pork with pinto beans and Brunswick Stew on the side. They only had one BBQ sauce but it was pretty good. The pork was smoked perfectily. Flavorful and tender. The interior very old school eclectic with old blues playing in the background. Price was very good as well. A great little find, I'm glad I made the turn and discovered this great little BBQ place.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The Food was good, but the ambiance was missing. I suggest carry-out. The seating is at picnic tables.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Their baby back ribs are the best this side of the Mississippi River! Fall off the bone delicious!! The atmosphere is casual, the staff extremely friendly and the price is very reasonable. I will go back many times.

1  Thank David N
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Driving Thur to Hilton Head and found this place on trip adv. It's is great BBQ. I am from Tn and we have some Q but this pull pork is some of the best I have had. The Greens are really good a freshly cooked. I will be back soon to try the Ribs. Lots of locals eating lunch there in the middle of week that is alway a sign of great food.