“Monday was the night for us to try this place for the first time!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sake House

Sake House
Ranked #48 of 197 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Monday was the night for us to try this place for the first time!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I decided I was in the mood for sushi while my husband and I were shopping in Bluffton. We waited maybe 10 minutes for a table which wasnt bad... we just had a drink at the bar while we waited. Hostess showed us our table before we could even sit down the waitress was taking our meal order. We said to give us a few minutes. After waiting 15 - 20 minutes the hostess took our order. Other then not having the best services... the food was awesome and on top of that the sushi was half price on select rolls! We will so be back!

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great Sushi with a nice quite atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Wonderful variety of sushi and other asian delights delivered with quality service and very efficient. Presentation of the food was top notch and will put this on my list of favorites to visit and sample mor often. Looks like a great place for lunch too.

Visited September 2012
BS, SC
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We made the trip over from the island, enticed by the half off sushi day. it was so worth the trip. It was delicious and with it being half off, we got to try alot. Atmosphere is nice and open. Service was great. My daughter even got an "i heart sushi" shirt that the servers were wearing. Will def. visit again.

Visited June 2012
Hilton Head, Sc
“Sushi not so great. Service inconsistent.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had dinner with a group tonight. The food was ok. Our server was attentive and did a good job. The Koi pond was green and dirty. Made me wonder if the kitchen is clean. Our hibatchi table was broken. There are many better Japanese restaurants in the area. Also one of the sushi chefs reprimanded me for a screaming child who did not belong to me. I was offended and annoyed. This was not the first time we have been here but for sure will be the last!

2 Thank spagurrl
Beaufort, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, but price high for value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

The food is great here, as is the service, however the price is high on average. A good occasional date-night restaurant.