“Great course. Not too long.”

Hilton Head National
More attraction details
Owner description: Championship, par 72 golf course is located along the picturesque Carolina Low Country, measuring 6,779 from the tournament tees.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We played a round of family golf here with adult kids and parents. Ladies tee length very manageable. Keeping tee shots out of the trees was main challenge vs Arizona golf we are used to. We would play again.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Played at HH National this past weekend. As always the course was in great condition. The greens were extremely fast and hard. It was tough putting and chipping and getting the greens to hold a shot. It's a great course that won't beat up the average golfer making it fun to play. There are few forced carries and little water in play except for the 6th hole. Also, the rates are cheaper than most anywhere else around. I have golfed around HHI and there are many nice courses around but none of them are a better deal than this one.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Course is very well maintained, played after 1pm, very little wait on the course. Greens were excellent as well as the tees. As we arrived, one of the bag drop gentlemen took my clubs, i noted I wanted to hit some balls, the gentleman took my clubs to the range, arranged and cleaned them. Also had two bags of balls waiting. Absolutley impressed.

Thomas S, Director of Sales at Hilton Head National, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent experience at Hilton Head National Golf Club. I'm very glad to hear you found our staff welcoming and attentive. We attempt to treat every guest as a "Member for a Day" even though we are a public access course. I'm also happy to hear that you also enjoyed the condition of the course, most notably our greens. I hope we'll have the chance to "impress" you again next time you visit the HIlton Head area.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Every year my wife and I go to the area for some golf fun. We usually play 4-5 golf courses each trip. Hilton Head National was our #1 course this year. Funny thing... it was also the least expensive. I really loved this course, it is a jewel. The people at the course were also the most friendly of all the courses we played this year. I will play here again the next time I'm in the area. Absolutely perfect tee to green. Don't past this one up.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent experience at Hilton Head National Golf Club. Our staff members take great pride in making each and every guest feel welcome during their visit here. We're honored to hear that our course was the highlight of your trip, despite being the least expensive. Thank you again for your compliments. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Just returned from golf trip to USA. Played 9 courses in Hilton Head and North Florida and this was THE best conditioned course we played. I play of a handicap of 4 so like to play the best courses and sure glad I chose Hilton Head National.

Real pleasant surprise. Got half price green fee on GolfNow for 1pm tee time in late April (peak time).

Layout is fantastic. Reminded me Augusta visually with its lush greenness, pine needles and tall trees. Great mix of long par fours and risk reward short par 4's and 5's.

Condition was superb. Flawless. Greens superb, fairways spot on, teeing areas fully grassed and rough fair but grassy.

Would highly recommend. The course is visually stunning, no real estate everywhere, and the location great. I would rate a lot higher than the more publicised Hilton Head courses.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent experience at Hilton Head National Golf Club. We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed the condition of the golf course. I'm also glad to hear you were able to take advantage of scheduling your reservation on GolfNow, where tee times can be scheduled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for noticing the lack of developed real estate here. We're very proud to be the only golf course in the area with no homes, villas or hotels on site. Just golf at its finest!