“Satisfies the seafood lover”

Bluffton Family Seafood House
Ranked #21 of 204 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a brand new restaurant in Bluffton, SC . It is wonderful and I would like to provide a positive review
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The oysters in or out of season are wonderful. Everything on the menu is geared for the seafood "lover" and kids are not left out.....

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Casual restaurant (located in a strip of shops) with great seafood. The shrimp basket is always good, blackened to perfection and delicious! Service is always attentive and friendly! Oysters are always wonderful! Good food at good prices!

1  Thank BamacatSWFlorida
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stopped in with my daughter for a quick bite. I had a great "low-country boil". The staff was the friendliest and very accommodating. There were only a few folks in the resturant when we stopped in so it seemed a little risky. It was a great little find!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I have eaten up and down the east coast and the seafood here is the freshest and best by far. The oysters were so fresh they tried to get away when you slid them off their shell and the soft shelled crabs have that slight taste of sea when you bite into them, yum-yum-yum. Our hostess, Jamie, was very accommodating, answering all of our questions concerning the area and the food. Great job Jamie. We will be back and I definitely recommend this eatery to all.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was a great place for a casual lunch. The fresh shrimp were about the best we have ever had. We also had the steamed clams which were very good. I would reorder those shrimp swimming in butter anytime I had the chance! Service was good and we did not feel rushed during our leisurely lunch.