“Nice & laid back”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Raleigh
“Nice & laid back”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Had lunch on 1st Saturday of the summer. Eclectic, welcoming, yet not busy. Sat outside, with wine, average food but atmosphere & music (grateful dead, oldies & widespread panic) was calling me to stay for another. Staff was nicely laid back for this kind of day. I would like to go back & hang in the wingback leather bar chairs!

• Visited June 2013

okatie sc
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I really like this place, but the outdoor seating was much better before with its couch and chairs. Now just metal tables and not so comfy or friendly. Nice inside though, with couches, Etc. Good food and a good choice of wines and beers.

Visited May 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Great Interiors....that's about all!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Just returned from Blufton where we tried Vineyard 55 for a late afternoon stop after strolling about Blufton. The interiors of this Calhoun St. Restaurant are quite nice....upscale rustic utilizing a mixture of vintage and modern decor. However, the food and service were entirely a different matter. My husband and his friend each had a beer....my husband's puled from the tap....very small portion for a very high price. My iced coffee was made from Regular Strength coffee as opposed to Espresso and was, quite frankly, a watery mess. We ordered a piece of their, supposedly, house made chcolate cake,,,,,very disappointing! It was a food service, pre-parepared desser...topped with the equivalent of Hershey's Syrup. Portion was relatively small for the outrageous price of $9.00! It had a steady clientele at the time.....think because it was the only place in town open on a Sunday afternoon. Server was not very attentive and very unfriendly when we were asking questions about live entertainment upon our departure. Grateful and Blessed to know that there are so many other amazing and wonderful choices in Blufton that we will return to again and again. These proprietors need some help!

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Great Hangout!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stopped by here for lunch halfway through my SPA day! Great place to sit on the porch and read while my excellent fresh made soup and sandwich was superbly prepared. Loved it!!

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Walked the Bluffton Mayfest and decided to stop in for a beer and a bite to eat. Our server Katie helped us choose from wonderful beer choices....I had Left Hand Milk Stout....super flavor!!! My wife's beer was not available but got a Stella Artois that she loved!!! We ordered an Italian Meat Pizza.....best pizza in a long time....thin crust, tasty meat, real cheese topped with a delicious seasoning.........great atmosphere........we'll definitely be back!!!!!!!!