“Best-kept secret.”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I am so enamored with this place that I eat there at least three times a week. The food, service and hospitality are top-notch. The prices are so reasonable that you can afford to eat there regularly. The ingredients here are fresh and the cooking techniques they use are generally low-fat and healthy, in contrast to most other Thai or Vietnamese restaurants I used to frequent. Overall, this place can't be beat on value, taste and service. Try it.

1  Thank jamieparis

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Awesome Pho and packed well to travel. Flavors were excellent ! I can't wait to eat again. Thank you!

1  Thank Sam29928
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Don't walk - RUN to this one, and I believe only Vietnamese restaurant in the Bluffton-Hilton Head area! The food is fantastic, starting with their Hot Sweet & Sour & Wanton soups. Some of the very best we've ever had!

Owner Thomas - who runs the front of the house and his darling wife who is the chef, are a kind, wonderful young couple who do their country proud with bringing us some of the finest Vietnamese food we've ever eaten - and we've eaten quite a bit of it!

With those unfamiliar with the flavors of Vietnamese cooking - you are missing out if you don't give it a try. I can guarantee you, it will not be a one time tasting, as once you try it, you'll crave it all the time!

My mouth is watering just thinking about it .... A Big Yummm all the way around! We can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank Luv2Dine55
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I go eat at Saigon 1-2 times a week, its tasty, healty, and prices are superb. Very fast for lunch, Pho Ga is wonderful, expanded menu options great for all pallets. The Spring rolls are a must, no beer or wine license (yet). Would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This restaurant takes some eagle eyes to find since it's set back in a little strip plaza on busy 278. It's worth it to search, though. I'm not a big Asian cuisine lover, but this food is so tasty and fresh. The service is very good...place is uber clean. Only drawback is no liquor license yet, but the owner assures me they are working on it. Menu is very extensive.