“Pizza and plenty of it.”

Giuseppi's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #38 of 209 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great NY style, I'm talking dropping-down-the-chin good, and medium crust. Wednesdays: Starting at 1600 to 1800 a 16" pie is only $6.00! Yes, $6.00! After 1800, just convert minutes to cents, for example at 1815 it would cost $6.15! The take-away line is long, call ahead and it will be ready for your pleasure. One of the best pizzas in the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and each had a slice of pizza. I had the special, my wife had the veggie. Slices were large and hot out of the oven.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is good but I did not get pizza. I ordered a salad and it was okay. I liked the atmosphere but I would go elsewhere for a salad. Eat the pizza.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The best pizza in Bluffton! Don't forget to try a salad with your pizza. They are really good! Great place for families. Not super fast, but so worth the wait.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had business in Bluffton so stopped again at Giuseppi's. The antipasto salad is one of my favorites. Food is hot, service is great and nice atmosphere.