Open today: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews current owners first floor miss pat the owner our tour guide dining room plantation home gothic style beautiful house wonderful tour main floor civil war delicious snacks true southern hospitality tour ended home owners delightful afternoon
Reviewed June 7, 2017

Take a step back in time and visit this beautiful plantation that is a popular local wedding spot among other things!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2017

Absolutely beautiful place rich in history, architecture , and elegance. The tour guide did a great job, outs you there in time, snacks were great, owners are very gracious for letting us into their home. Worth every penny spent. Wife and I had a great time.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Visited Rose Hill and was very impressed with Joan the tour guide and knowledge of the Hilton Head area and history. Well worth the trip.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour! A wonderful lady named Jan was our docent. The historical background of the home and the area was truly fascinating! Well worth the stop! Thank you again, Jan!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017

The guide was excellent and knowledgeable. I do feel like I didn't have enough time to explore And shop in the gift shop after the tour. Although they told me to take my time I felt like I was holding them up.

Date of experience: June 2017