Open today: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews current owners first floor miss pat the owner our tour guide dining room plantation home gothic style beautiful house wonderful tour main floor civil war delicious snacks true southern hospitality tour ended home owners delightful afternoon
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Visited Rose Hill and was very impressed with Joan the tour guide and knowledge of the Hilton Head area and history. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour! A wonderful lady named Jan was our docent. The historical background of the home and the area was truly fascinating! Well worth the stop! Thank you again, Jan!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017

The guide was excellent and knowledgeable. I do feel like I didn't have enough time to explore And shop in the gift shop after the tour. Although they told me to take my time I felt like I was holding them up.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Beautifully restored home built before the Civil War. Guides were very fluent in the complete history. One tour a day @ 2:00 5 days/weekdays.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

It was overall an amazing time: great tour, knowledgeable guide and tasty snacks. House's outdoors also reflect the landscape of the area being all together a remarkable scenario.