Open today: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews current owners first floor miss pat the owner our tour guide dining room plantation home gothic style beautiful house wonderful tour main floor civil war delicious snacks true southern hospitality tour ended home owners delightful afternoon
Reviewed March 4, 2017

Five ladies celebrating two birthdays joined the the tour for a lovely afternoon which included light refreshments. The house was quite interesting with lots of historical objects to study. The tour guide was very personable, knowledgeable and entertaining. It was a total success, and we have plans to celebrate another birthday in the fall.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

We were made to feel right at home in this graceful southern plantation "gingerbread" home. I felt like I had been invited to afternoon tea with friends instead of a tour. My mother has trouble walking and standing for long periods of time and there were chairs available in every room we visited so she could sit and listen to the guide. The tour guide, Miss Pat and the owners were so friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

This was just the most delightful tour..how many times have you heard, "oh, please sit on the furniture"...and beautiful furnishings there were. And the dessert to all of this...yup, dessert (fantastic bread pudding!) and other homemade delicacies. The cou de gra...Robin, the owner joined us and was just the epitome of "Southern Hospitality!"

Reviewed February 26, 2017

It was more lovely than I anticipated. I had herd from others that it was a nice tour, but, my visit exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

Really enjoyed the history and being able to tour the lower level of the mansion. It takes you back in time.

Wish they had kept the touring group to a minimum; some of the rooms could not accommodate the entire group.