“Pleasant Surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We walked here from our hotel next door. Based on previous reviews, we were a little apprehensive but it was a pleasant surprise! A generous portion of loaded nachos, excellent Long Island Iced Tea, cheap beer for hubby...good way to start a meal. I had the Grilled Chicken Walnut Salad and it was fresh and tasty. Hubby had a prime rib sandwich with sweet potato fries and he said it hit the spot. Our server was very attentive and friendly. The restaurant had a mixture of families, seniors and younger people.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food was great service a little slow but very friendly. Great patio has live music alot. Had the crab cake sandwich fresh crab meat and believe me you can tell. Other seafood items and sandwiches and some steaks. Good prices

Reviewed July 10, 2013

plain menu, bland food, for desert suggested i have ice cream next door. nice. Way to promote your food.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for dinner after a long drive. Very friendly atmosphere and the food is not bad. We both had drinks and salads and it was all very good. Although its off the beaten path, this is a good place just to stop, get a good meal and relax.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped on the way back from Outlet Mall and I have always wanted to eat there. It was just OK, though it seems pretty local and the staff was very friendly, service was good, though our meal did take a while to come out. The server came back regularly for drink orders. Luckily we ordered an appetizer or I would have been much less amiable to the wait for main courses. I had the lunch special, some type of phillie steak and it was not as yummy as I hoped. We came in after the lunch rush, and were seated at a dirty table, but the server cleaned it off after we pointed it out. Prices are not too terrible for this close to HHI, but I would ask the server for his/her preference next time rather than ordering the special. Drink prices weren't too horribly expensive.