Red Roof Inn Bishopville
$70
Quality Inn(Hartsville)(Great Value!)
$64
Hotels.com
The Landmark Inn(Hartsville)(Great Value!)
$65
ComfortInn
$70
$59
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2010

I checked in on July27,2010 and stayed till July29,2010 due to work prepaying for room. Room was dusty, all over A/C Unit,headboard,lights,dresser/table drawers,etc. Had to dust after allergies went CRAZY!! The refrig/freezer needed to be defrosted, could not use freezer due to only having a 2"x3" hole in ice and was afraid ice pack would get stuck and unable to remove. Bathroom was NASTY!! Shower walls caked in soap scum and even had black hairs all over wall, tub could not be used due to piece that closed drain to fill tub was half off. Had to use towel in shower to stand on a due to being slick and nasty. Bathroom wall by toilet had dark spots all over it, and had to clean toilet lid befand base before using it due to not being clean. Room had dead and live flies in it and door to outside had gaps in it, giving flies access into room. My company paid $156.84 fper room for myself and 5 more for co workers who all experienced some of same issues. I would not have paid more than $29.95 a night for the room due to conditions. BEWARE!! I spoke to the Manager about issues, he said he would be idown to room in 10 minutes, I waited 3 hours, he NEVER SHOWED!! THe rooms don't have in room coffee either, and I had to borrow Iron which I could not use due to it caused spots on my paints. Once again, I think you should stay clear of this location, NOT UP TO ECONOLODGE STANDARDS!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank ChrissysBluMoon
Reviewed April 26, 2010

In summary, this was nasty. Our room smelled like diarrhea, the quilt on the bed smelled like vomit, and the bathroom was falling apart. The paint on the tiles and the tub was peeling off, and it looked very unclean; I wore my flip flops in the shower... And thanks to their no-refund policy, we were stuck. There is nothing near this hotel except for a small strip center with a convenient store and some fast food places. On the up side, it was right off of the freeway, so a cinch to find, but if your trip isn't to Bishopville, I suggest you keep going to find another city nearby with better hotel choices. If your trip IS to Bishopville, i suggest you keep going to find another city nearby with better hotel choices...

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jenndragunas
Reviewed July 27, 2008

This hotel caught our attention becayse of the rates in the travelers coupon books. We decided for this hotel because of the great advertisment it had for the free long distance and free high speed wireless internet. The internet was a big thing for my husband cause hes always needing to check emails and do paper work. The long distance was a good catch for me cause it allowed me to call my family back home and let them know where we were and we had arrived safely. The room decor was very pleasant. It really did make us feel like home! The breakfast is a great selection too...a good variety of cereal, juices, muffins and bagels! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)