“Lunch”
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Bishopville
Cuisines: Diner
Description: We're Always Cookin' There's something about a freshly made meal, prepared just for you. Maybe it's a waffle sundae to celebrate the day you get your braces off, or a plate full of loaded hash browns after a Saturday morning soccer game. Whatever the occasion, one things for sure: when a dish is made with you in mind, it just tastes better. From greeting you with a warm smile as you walk through our door, to serving you a hot, delicious meal, made just the way you like it, we'll make sure you feel at home and cared for. That attention to detail is what enjoying a meal at Huddle House is all about. No matter what time it is, or what kind of day you've had, you can count on us to always be here for you with the grill on and the coffee hot.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was very clean and service was great! Food is what you would expect at a Huddle House. We had lunch.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed July 31, 2019

I've written reviews here in the past, I probably could just cut and paste the old ones.. Same thing every time.. Out of tomatoes, fruit, greens beans, soup, and out of 3 salad dressings.. After that I stopped her and paid for my tea and left.. Same thing.. Everytime.. Undoubtedly management doesn't read these or just don't care.. I can walk here from my work been coming here since it was built, .. And I will try this place from time to time and same problems.. I think this is my last visit, I think.. Zaxbys here I come.. Only because waffle house is remodeling

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Wow! Blown away at the kindness and hospital shown here. Not just to us but everyone that walked through the door almost everyone knew everyone! I love it! The grits here are like I make at home and being 800 miles away from home it was a true comfort. What a gem! So glad we stopped by!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

For several years, I have passed by this place on my way to my mother's house. Today as I travel back to Old Virginny, I decided breakfast was in order.

As I entered, I was greated by Mary. A very pleasant lady that seems genuinely ready to assist in your gustatory experience.

I had the French Toast Platter with strawberry topping. The eggs over medium and country sausage. All to be guzzled down with a cup of coffee.

It was not that busy this morn but the Restaurant was about 1/2 full (15-20). The crew seemed to work together seemlessly.

Job well done to these fine folks.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Always out of some of the most important things on the menu.. Not run well.. Place is fairly new and clean.. But something is missing in the management.

Date of visit: March 2016