“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Rhett House Inn
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our family visited Beaufort for the first time the first week of June and stayed at the Rhett house Inn for couple of days ...We did not want to leave ...!
A great place to stay, comfortable accommodation and inviting surroundings.
The hospitality was superb. The breakfast , snacks and deserts were wonderful.
We highly recommend it and would stay there on our next visit!

Room Tip: Room 7 on the ground floor has an additional outside door that opens toa garden with fountain and c...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Anya C, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Abe A, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad your first trip to the Rhett House Inn and Beaufort were memorable and we are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for helping to spread the word and we hope you are able to visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We have visited The Rhett many times in the last 3 years. It never disappoints. The staff is friendly, the food is AMAZING, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Their attention to detail is incredible. From the Hors d'oeuvres, to the added perks of beach chairs and bikes - it's simply one of our favorite places to visit.

Anya C, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
On behalf of the entire staff thank you for your continued support of the Rhett House Inn and your wonderful compliments of the amenities we offer. We look forward to your return visit.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I attended my nephews graduation from marine corps boot camp parris island, after the ceremony I needed a place to stay before my return home, with no pre planning, I just showed up at the Rhett house and all of my needs were immediately attended to, it had been 33 years since I had graduated from parris island and my trip was very nostalgic for me, Jason , a former jar head took excellent care of me, the staff and service was impeccable, breakfast fantastic, I was welcomed with open arms and I felt like I was returning home after a long absence, I would stay again and recommend the Rhett house to all of my friends, semper fi

Room Tip: there are no bad rooms
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Josh G, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Scott B,

Mr. Scott! It was a pleasure meeting you and talking Marine Corps. The staff at the Rhett House Inn strives to make every guest feel like they are returning home. We want our guests to come to Beaufort for there vacation, but by the time they check out I want them to feel like The Rhett House Inn was there vacation.

Once again, it was so great to meet and talk with a great former Marine and I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Your friend,

Josh
Harwich Port, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

My wife and I visited Beaufort for our anniversary and chose to stay at the Rhett House Inn. We were not disappointed. From the wonderful service to friendly staff, our stay exceeded our expectation. I highly recommend the Rhett House Inn for a relaxing stay in Beaufort.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Anya C, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your anniversary. We are glad to have exceeded your expectations. It is always our pleasure to show our guests what Southern hospitality is all about. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you have the opportunity to visit Beaufort.
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

The Rhett House Inn is a great place to call home while visiting South Carolina's lowcountry. The inn is ideally located in Beaufort's historic district. The lovely downtown and waterfront are a short walk away. But the Inn is also a very quiet and peaceful place to stay with nicely furnished rooms, beautiful communal space and a very helpful, knowledgeable staff. Unlike a typical hotel, you'll find complimentary refreshments every afternoon and desserts each evening. The breakfast is cooked to order and outstanding. If you start your day hungry, it's because you chose to!

My only complaint was the intermittent wifi service. We were housed in a room on the lowest level and had difficulty getting regular internet access to check e-mail or look up sites we wished to visit. But this may have been because our location in the Inn was farthest of any room from the router.

Anya C, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear David C, We are so glad you enjoyed the peacefulness of the Rhett House Inn and our close proximity to the waterfront park, shops and restaurants. Thank you for your compliments of the desserts, refreshments and breakfast I will share this with the kitchen staff. We hope you are able to visit us again.
Chino, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I just arrived home last night, after being in South Carolina. What a lovely state. So green and filled with all kinds of water ways. My granddaughter was with me and she took over 1400 pictures. Our stay at the Rhett House Inn was like a walk back in time. Out side our room was a "secret garden" with fountain and lights and magnolia trees, flowers, a great seating area to relax and have drinks and conversation. The food was delicious and plentiful. We had a terrific time and I'm ready to go back again!
Flo J

Room Tip: There was no fitness center or spa. Room 7 had the outside door and we loved it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Anya C, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Florine J, Thank you for your wonderful compliments of the Inn and your accommodations. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with you grandaughter and look forward to welcoming you back.
atlanta ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I arrived in Beaufort and at the last minute decided to call the Rhett House Inn, on the advice of Southern Living Magazine. I asked if there happened to be any rooms available for Thursday and Friday nights and the hostess said there were and checked us in. The next day it turned out that the room we were in had been accidentally overbooked. We were initially very disappointed, but the inn arranged for a room for us at the Cuthbert House Inn, another stellar bed and breakfast, a block away. This suite, probably one of Cuthbert House most sought-after, was $100 more a night. Rhett House Inn paid the difference, to make up for our inconvenience. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at both B&Bs; the food was wonderful.

Anya C, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
We thank you for your understanding and it was our pleasure to arrange for another accommodation so you could enjoy the rest of your time in Beaufort. We hope to welcome you back the next time you visit Beaufort.