“Wonderful atmosphere, food and service!”
Review of Wined It Up

Wined It Up
Ranked #18 of 161 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Wonderful atmosphere, food and service!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Everything was great here! Pot stickers are fantastic. The tomato pie is to die for! The Reuben is the best I've ever had.

• Visited March 2014

“Wine, dine, and have a good time!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

My wife and I stopped in to check out the new place and loved it! Great atmosphere! Loved the artwork, music, and the vintage album covers above the back bar. We sat down at the bar and Brian made us feel right at home. I'm a big wine geek and really enjoyed the selection and format of the list. My wife and I tried a few things from the 2 oz pours before selecting a bottle Brian suggested that really over-delivered for the price. The cuisine was even better. We had a selection of gourmet meats and cheeses followed by ceviche and potstickers. Can't wait to wind up here again. We will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014
Baldwinsville, New York
“Priced to Perfection”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

On a Wednesday night three couples occupied the front table at the recently opened Wined It Up on Bay Street. The layout and decor are first class for a wine bar...very comfortable, attractive and informal, yet upscale. The dinner menu is a changing variety of small plates that are sized smaller than most restaurant appetizers. They offer a wine list with two dozen choices, half red half white in 2oz., 4oz. and 6oz. sizes to allow for tasting of several alternatives. My first choice was an A-Z Pinot Noir that was reasonably priced, but not very good. For my second 6oz. glass, I tried the Adelsheim Vineyards Elizabeth's Reserve Pinot Noir. While this was a marked improvement, it was disappointing to pay $30 for a six oz. glass of wine that sells for $43 per bottle online. That equates to $120 per bottle for 750ml (24oz.). I expect to pay a two-times mark up in a restaurant, but three times seems priced for perfection. Unfortunately, while the food was good it was not memorable and the quantity was skimpy for the price....certainly not perfection. Wined It Up will have a tough time competing at the top end of the restaurant scale in lovely Beaufort, SC.

Visited March 2014