“Dont book here.”

Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Beaufort
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Waste of a stay. The ac units are broken in a lot of those rooms!and the girl at the front desk lied about knowing about it, ( so did the MANAGER) switched my room, and the ac unit in that room was broken as well! Paid way too much money and the staff was unhelpful. Book a better hotel for your marines graduation. This one is worth passing up for sure.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Californiakate88
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Californiakate88,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I am sorry for the problems you experienced in your room and regret the way your concerns were handled by our staff. We are working hard to improve our product and would love for you to give us an opportunity to make up for your poor experience.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Checked in on Sunday, out Tuesday. The lobby was very large, stylish, clean, made a great impression. The suite-style room was very clean comfortable and well appointed. Nice indoor pool which we had to ourselves. Front desk staff friendly and helpful. It's set back far enough from the road that it was absolutely quiet at night. I will definitely go back on a return visit to Beaufort.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lisa p
Bob B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort, SC. I apprecaite your nice TA review and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Beaufort. Thank you, Bob

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed here while visiting Parris Island for 4 days. I can honestly say this is the best Holiday Inn I've ever stayed at. We had a double queen bed guest room, which was VERY comfortable, and I usually dont sleep well away from home. The bathroom had modern amenities (although the shower curtain had an old, moldy smell). Towels were aplenty. Free wifi which became very slow as more people checked in. Our group totally took over the downstairs lounge and pub most nights, which was a welcomed addition to the hotel. Did not get to use the pool but the workout facilities were standard and useful. I've stayed at Holiday Inns in San Diego, New Orleans, Columbia and Atlanta. This one is by far the best, changed my whole perception of HI hotels as last resorts.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank WestCoast_Peach

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort while visiting Parris Island.I apologize for the shower curtain and can assure you I had Housekeeping take care of the problem. I appreciate your nice comments. Bob

Reviewed March 1, 2013

When checking in I waited until 3pm but our room was not ready, the front desk agent was very friendly and offered to call me when the room was ready which she did. The room was well worth the wait! Very clean and fresh, the housekeeper was very friendly giving me extra coffee as I love coffee at all hours of the day. For breakfast my husband and I were greeted with the most friendly server we have had in a VERY long time. James was bright and cheerful and really set a wonderful tone for the day ahead, he was just absolutely AMAZING and the highlight of our weekend stay with y'all. I just wanted to write a review so he can get some of the credit he WELL deserves.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah M
Bob B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

We thank you for taking the time to wright a reveiw and tell people about how friendly our staff is. We pride ourselves in making sure "our home is your home" when you are on the road. Thank you for acknowledging James, our morning server. I will make sure he is aware of your nice comments. I hope you will consider staying with us again when your plans bring you to Beaufort. Bob

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We recently spent one night here while attending a USMC graduation at Parris Island. We had a beautiful room with a big jetted tub. The room was clean and comfortable and while the tub was inviting, we didn't have time to try it out.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and our stay was exactly what we expect from a Holiday Inn. I'm not sure whether the hotel is new or has been recently renovated but everything seemed fresh and new.

We didn't have time to try the restaurant but the bar is quite the hopping place on Thursday nights! Unfortunately one of my sisters had a room directly above the bar and I think the Karaoke was a little loud in their room. Otherwise, everyone had a good stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank smdaigle

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Beaufort during your recent trip to Beaufort while attending Marine graduation, again we are always proud to host these events for the Men & Women that give so much for our freedom. I am sorry the music got a little loud on that Thursday night and I will make sure I speak with my F&B manager to "tone" it down at night. Thank you, Bob

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed three nights (along wi8th other family members) while attending our grandson's Parris Island USMC graduation. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. In fact I wrote asking about the mattress as it left my aching back refreshed for the next day's walking. The hotel staff were friendly, the dining room staff prompt and eager to please.

Certainly a much superior experience than I would have expected for a Holiday Inn in a small town.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Beaufort while attending your grandson's Marine graduation, and thank him for what he is doing for our country. I am glad you got a good night's sleep and also thank you for your nice comments on my team members. Please let all your Marine Family members know about us. We are always proud to be a host for Marine graduation families. bob

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were surprised how nice our hotel room was. We hadn't stayed in a Holiday Inn since we were kids over twenty years ago. The staff was great. We had breakfast each morning in the hotel. The food was great. We stayed in one of the suites. Beautiful. Clean. Tub was HUGE!! We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let people know about your great stay at our Holiday Inn and also thank you for eating in our restaurant and your kind remarks for the quality of the food. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, Bob