“Albergotti Grill”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Beaufort
Columbia, South Carolina
“Albergotti Grill”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I really enjoyed having breakfast in the hotel's resturant each morning. The service in the hotel resturant was great. My servers Angelique, Brandi, and Kiona were great!!!! You received a really good portion of food for the money. The hotel business center needs some work; however, the staff are very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lisa C
Bob B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments about our restaurant. We pride our restaurant with being "not your average" Holiday Inn dining experinace. I am sorry you had some problems with our business center but I can assure you I will take a look at it. Thank you, Bob

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Sebastian, Florida
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed 2 nights on business and was pleasantly surprised. Rooms are huge with a bedroom, sitting room, and a foyer area with a kitchenette. I wish every hotel had a refrigerator and microwave like this one does.
The place seems brand new, with a nice bar & restaurant, great view, and pool. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AuburnDad
Thasnk you for tsaking the time out of your busy day to write the nice comments on our hotel. Please consider us again when your plans bring you to Beaufort. bob
Woodsboro, Maryland
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Made this hotel home for 3 generations of our family attending Parris Island graduation. The staff felt like extended family. It was close to base and the hotel was in great shape. Food was good and pool was clean

Room Tip: back rooms look at marshy area and front towards parking lot
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank maria b
Wow, three generations. Y'all must have made your Marine proud when all of you showed up for graduation. Thank you and your Marine for all you do for our Country and it is because of people like you that we have the priveladge of writing these reviews. Thank you also for your nice comments. Bob
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I'm a semi regular visitor to Beaufort on business and I use this hotel every time. Very large, clean rooms. Extremely comfortable place to stay. Staff is very friendly as well. Would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank mhaub
Bob B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for being a regular guest with us and also for your nice comments. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Bob
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I recently spent one night here on a trip through the low country. We happened to visit on a very busy Saturday and parking was a bit tight. Our room was large and very clean. We did not find our bed to be as comfortable as others have described. And the bed was directly adjacent to the air-conditioner causing one to sleep with a very cold draft blowing on you all night. We did not use the pool and experienced no other problems. We did enjoy the complementary breakfast the next morning because we were Priority Club member. I don't believe there are lots of choices in Beaufort and this Holiday Inn is probably a good choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bob B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Thank you for staying with us while visiting Beautiful Beaufort. I am sorry the beds were not up to your expectations. We normally get great reviews on them as we use the Serta pillowtop so I am dissapointed you did not get a good night's rest. I will have maintenance check the proximity of the bed to the A/C unit to see if we can move further away from the unit so the air will not blow on the person while sleeping in that bed. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review our property andwhen your plans bring you back to Beaufort please stay with my family at the Holiday Inn & Suites again.
New York
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was an incredibly nice hotel for the value. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, there were lots of amenities, and the waiting areas and restaurant were immaculate. The food at the restaurant was really tasty for a good price. Finally, the service was incredibly friendly and accomodating. Great hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CC14NewYork
Thank you for staying at the Holidaynn & Suites. My team & myself want to thank you for choosing our hotel while your plans brought you to Beaufort. But mostly I want to thank you for giving us a 5 Star rating. We always strive for this perfect score and when we receive one it is a cause for celebration for us because we know we have met all of your expectations. Thanks once again & I will pass your nice comments on to my team, Bob
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was a beautiful hotel. The bed was so comfortable that we wanted to take it home with us. But the staff, specifically the front desk and sales manager, definitely went above and beyond. I locked my keys in my car as soon as I arrived. The staff immediately starting working on getting me some help. The sales manager made a few call to find out what I would need to get a replacement key. Then took me to the insurance company and car dealership to get it. They offered amazing service!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bob B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Beaufort at Highway 21, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
"Above & Beyond" what a great thing to say about our hotel & team. We appreacaite guests like yourselves and hope we can once again serve you when you return to Beaufort, SC. Thank you, the Team from Holiday Inn Team.