“Marine Boot Camp Graduation Lunch!”

Dukes Barbecue of Beaufort
Ranked #4 of 160 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Marine Boot Camp Graduation Lunch!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We really enjoyed the buffet here! The barbecue was wonderful and we loved all of the homemade Items! Great Place To Go After Marine GraduatIon At Parris Island. The Owners Were So Nice!

• Visited March 2014

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family style at it's absolute BEST!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Not just some of the Best BBQ ever but an amazing array of just good family food at it's Best! From Fried Chicken, Chicken Gizzards to fresh chopped Pork with authentic home made BBQ sauce to fresh made Mashed potatoes, collard greens, hush puppies, Made from scratch Banana Pudding and Cherry Cobbler. The list is just too long. Nothing fancy but the food!!! Say hello to James and his son Trey. They make you feel like family. When you leave you feel satisfied in every way. Truly a down home friendly place that will leave you with a smile! I am 55 years old and this is the first review I have ever written for a restaurant. The entire experience was just that good.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Seafoodbroker
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Way beyond expectation!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I've been hearing the hype for Dukes BBQ for some time now, and after eating there tonight I understand why. We were welcomed in by the nicest staff and payed for the buffet (All you can eat for $9.95 for adults). They had all the classic BBQ options, pulled pork, chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, hush puppies, corn fritters, gizzards, you name it. Everything that I tried was absolutely delicious. I'm usually the "eyes are bigger than my stomach" and I went back for another full plate and then dessert. My husband and I both left so stuffed we truly couldn't eat any more food. So happy to find this gem in Beaufort, we will absolutely be back again!
(Try the mac and cheese, it was amazing!!)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mcollette91
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic BBQ!! I went to the restaurant tonight and was pleasantly surprised to find a laid back buffet BBQ restaurant. Very family friendly!!!!

Beaufort, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in Beaufort, SC”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Best bar-b-q and fried chicken. Period! Livers, gizzards and bar-b-q chicken, too. Lots of vegetables and desserts.

• Visited January 2014