“Stopped by Chance, Will Return on Purpose”
Review of Bricks on Boundary

Bricks on Boundary
Ranked #3 of 163 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I enjoyed the best burger in a restaurant in years. My wife's fish and chips were outstanding. We will definitely be eating here on our next trip down to Beaufort.

2  Thank Bill F
Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I ordered the pizzetta or something called like that. I ordered the mediterranean one. Silly me i was expecting a pizza and when asked the size the waiter said personal pizza size. What I got was a big oval glop. It was a big doughy base with tiny minced vegetables and a thick sauce. The whole thing was gluey. So ask before you order OR BETTER YET Bricks, why don't you accurately describe the big gluey glop on the menu. I guess I should have taken pizzetta as a clue I wasn't getting a pizza as i was expecting. I din't feel right sending it back because afterall it wasn't called pizza. My mistake there.

1  Thank Zantar
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Our last visit was marred by poor service and food/ beverages. I was served a flat beer and the wrong entree after a long wait. I did not care to wait for an encore...manager seemed to understand, but there are better choices around...

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Ask for Shannon! Inventive, flavorful bar fare that kicks it up a notch! Homemade but tastes like NYC's best. Except this is better.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Preston and Jeremy did a fantastic job on our lunch. This was one of the best meals I have had in years. Thank you. Wish you were in KC!