“Dependable”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Dependable”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Josh (the owner) as a great restaurant. Bricks is dependable I that you can always get great food and generous portions. Josh is almost always around, bringing food from the kitchen and/or talking with patrons. The Importance of Cottage Pie is ne of my favorite dishes...and I can easily eat the leftovers from it for three meals! Tis is one of the best places to eat in Beaufort!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank prissyteacher

ohio
“Visiting for a month and this is the best place I have eaten!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Awesome experience. The best meal that I had in a month. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are very generous. Seemed to be a local favorite with a bar in the middle and surrounded by tables and booths. The only negative I have is that my salad came out before the appetizer and then the appetizer came out with the meals. Oh well, everything was delish or we would have said something. We will go back. Try the buffaloed oyesters!

• Visited December 2012
Gdansk, Poland
“Great food & Service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Had dinner with family and friends, we found a great atmosphere, really good food and service. Reasonably big servings although the chicken fingers were somewhat greasy. My wife had an oyster burrito (yes…they have one) and it was really good.

Very reasonable prices…will certainly eat there again when back in town.

Manchester, Connecticut
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great restaurant....the food is fresh and tasty!!!!.....yummy, yummy burgers....sweet potato fries are wonderful....fried pickles and mushrooms are to die for....do not leave without trying the brownie with vanilla ice cream in a mason jar, enough to share!....So, if you come to Beaufort South Carolina be sure to try Bricks on Boundary....

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In for a show!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My family an I often come to beaufort, but this was our first time in Bricks. I heard from some people that trivia was on thursday so my wife an I decided to drop in have a couple drinks an some food. We sat at the bar where we meet Brendon & Paula. From this point on I watched an amazing duo work like I have never seen. There is an AMAZING draft beer selection, outstanding food, an a great atmosphere. Paula is a sweetheart, an Brendon makes drinks like he has 8 arms. I WILL BE BACK!

1 Thank Christopher F