“Just Average”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Bend, Oregon
“Just Average”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Not good not bad, just average. Service was so-so. Food portions were large, but quality was unremarkable. I'd look elsewhere were I to return to Beaufort.

Visited October 2012

Hilton Head
“Can't say enough good things about Bricks”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is the first review i have written on TripAdvisor. I had such a great evening with my wife at bricks. We got to listen to a man named S.W.I.G who played great Irish music. Our server was a young boy, I forgot his name. We remember his red hair, manners, & enthusiasm. He was the one who told me about this site. The Food at bricks was better than great. I ordered a full fish and chips i got (6) huge fillet of flounder with sweet potato fries. My wife had the best Tilapia she has had in years. Thank you for the great service and food.

Now i can use TripAdvisor to find other great places to eat when we go out of town.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank DrNormanHiltonHeadSC
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food and service”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I go to Bricks (on Boundary Street) every time we are visiting our son and his wife in Beaufort. It has that friendly atmosphere that local bar/restaurants have in small towns. People arrive and exchange pleasantries with the staff that they've come to know, as we have come to know some of the patrons and staff. What draws us the most is the food, which is has some unique varieties of dishes you won't find elsewhere and it's always a struggle to decide what to order. We just love the bar tender, Paula, who is spectacular! She buzzes around to promptly serve her patrons but remains so pleasant and fun. She can give advise on the menu items and mixes perfect drinks. You can sit on one side of the restaurant which has booths for a more family style meal or sit on the other side which is more like a sports bar where you can watch your favorite team on several tv screens. We love the place!!! In short: GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE and WONDERFUL STAFF.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Wilma E
Burnsville, North Carolina
“Great food, but consistently slow”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Every meal we have gotten at Brick's has been great. The molasses meatloaf is amazing! The atmosphere is comfortable and there is plenty of outdoor seating. The servers themselves are friendly and attentive, but it always takes a long time for the meals to emerge from the kitchen. I've often waited over an hour for a meal here, even when few others are in the restaurant. The food is worth the wait, but do not come here expecting to leave quickly.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jeffs1126
Estill
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was a great place to eat. Denise was our server and she was awesome. She made sure we were happy and she even gave the kids some special attentions. We will definitely return to Bricks the next time we're in Beaufort.

• Visited September 2012