“Best in Beaufort!”
Review of Emily's Restaurant

Emily's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 163 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Probably the best food and service in Beaufort! We go there at least once a week and usually sit at the bar with Ed or Michael. Always get great service and great food! There tapas are prefect to try a few of the different things that there chef, Mike Long, prepares. The staff there really makes everyone feel at home. Almost always have Brian or London or Molly stop by and say hello. Try the garlic beef tapas and get the best dirty martini around! Way better than some a the 'trendy' places around the corner. Thanks guys...we will always come back!

1  Thank Melissa B

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We're new to the area and recently discovered Emily's, and don't hesitate to bring visiting friends there. "Best steak I've ever had," claims my husband, and a best friend and oyster snob claims the Oysters Trio is the best she's ever had as well! Tonight we dined with family and were able to carry on an intimate conversation without shouting. Lovely place, and if you're looking for an exceptionally great server, ask for Ann. She was extremely considerate and patient as we interpreted the specials and menu for our deaf adult children.

4  Thank Karen S
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We came to this restaurant bases on local recommendations and they did not disappoint. Service was great and we mixed tapas with a main course and it was excellent. Ambiance was great. Perfect meal for our 20 year anniversary.

1  Thank Mattywhale
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Three ate a late lunch 4th holiday weekend just as opening. Ordered "Shrimp & Grits". All agreed it was the best out of five S&G tried so far on this trip. Restaurant clean & nice casual with linen and nice flatware. Ambiance good for an old building, staff first rate, pleasant, but service slow as under staffed but it was 4pm. Most expensive S&G out of 5 but large serving and this one had tails off shrimp and sausage in mix. Value excellent. I'll come back to Beaufort just for this meal.

1  Thank Quasibear
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Went here on a Sunday evening for my wife's birthday.. Our table was ready even though we were early and we were seated next to the window. Molly got us started with wine and we ordered their "famous" French onion soup. This is not to be missed. A bowl would make a meal. It is so cheesy and tasty. My wife had the escargot (no vampires would dare approach our room this evening) and I had the pancetta shrimp. I should have stopped there but since I love friend oysters, I ordered the tapas size and the plate was loaded to the point I could not eat them all. They were superb as was everything we had and we were delighted to enjoy a wonderful evening together at this fine dining establishment.

1  Thank Anthony L