“Wonderful Tapas”
Review of Emily's Restaurant

Emily's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 162 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Indiana
“Wonderful Tapas”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Mariah was our waitress and she did an excellent job serving us. She has a sweet reminder of her father on her arm and it was so sweet that she shared her story with us. This was a cute little restaurant with wonderful Tapas. I had the crab cake and it was all crab not a bunch of fillers and my husband had the garlic beef steak. The she-crab soup was very good but I loved the onion soup. Give it a try when in town.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank GrannyCIndiana
Emilysrestaurant, Owner at Emily's Restaurant, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
We just wanted to thank you for your visit and review of Emily's. So glad you enjoyed this and Mariah's service, she is a great person. Please feel free to contact us regarding concerns or questions on future visits. mary@emilysrestaurant.com
Again, we really appreciate this and thank you!
Mary, Tommy and Great Chef Mike

ps. the onion soup is my favorite!!

Dalkey Dublin Ireland
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great experience at Emily's! Chance visit on a stay over in Beaufort. Really friendly and excellent waitress, Vanessa, made the entire experience very positive. Lovely Tapas.
Try it

• Visited October 2012
Emilysrestaurant, Owner at Emily's Restaurant, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback! We love Vanessa and we are so glad that you enjoyed her too.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We were in Beaufort for two nights in August and ate at Emily's one night. (Wish we had eaten there both nights.) The restaurant was not crowded. We seated and served quickly. Very nice ambiance. They have bar area which has TV (seperate from the dining area) and I understand is crowded for sporting events. I had the shrimp and grits which I like almost anywhere, but at emily's they were spectacular. The shrimp were huge, the grits were creamy and a bit spicy and the combination of the flavors was really really delish! My husband had the porterhouse steak and he said it was done to perfection. He is also a big fan of this restaurant. The others in our group ordered the fried seafood platter which look great. They loved theirs also. This place is a winner!

1 Thank Sparkledeb1
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad that you liked the Shrimp n Grits and the Steak...2 of our more popular dishes.
We really appreciate your review for Emily's!!
Beaufort, South Carolina
“A Great Dinner”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We decided to eat at Emily's for my friends birthday. We had a wonderful time! I had the Shrimp Cicatta over linguine which was "out of this world" The flavors were superb! My birthday friend had Chicken Cordon Blue (not sure of spelling) with these wonderful potatoes. The chicken was very tender. My other friend had a Smoked Salmon Tapas and salad. My friend said it was the best she's ever had. Mariah, our server, was at our table at the right time..always. We never had to look for her! She knew the menu, she knew the answers to our questions about the food, and she was nice! The birthday friend got a huge piece of chocolate cake! If you go to emily's you have to try the chocolate cake! We met Chef Mike and got to ask him about some of the dishes we had. What a nice guy! We will definitely go back to Emily's.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank g_locici
You were so kind to write a review! You all had some of my favorite items on the menu. So glad you enjoyed the food and service. And so glad you met the Great Chef Mike...we adore him! I will be sure to tell Mariah and Mike to look on TA to read your review.
Again, thank you! We really appreciate this. Please feel free to contact us for any concerns or questions regarding Emily's. mary@emilysrestaurant.com
Stapleton, Alabama
“Nice place to eat in Beaufort SC”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. The food was good. The atmosphere pleasant. And the restaurant is within Walking distance of the shops and hotels. I would eat here again

Visited October 2012
Emilysrestaurant, Owner at Emily's Restaurant, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to visit Emily's and for writing a great review. So glad you enjoyed! Thanks so much!
Tommy, Mary and the Great Chef Mike