“Jennifer is phenomenal”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West
Description: Creative Lowcountry Cuisine.... Plums is known for our ever changing menus. We combine seasonal fresh local ingredients in Global dishes.
Bluffton
“Jennifer is phenomenal”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Always asking if we need anything on top of everything we asked, she's a joy be sure to ask for Jennifer! Atmosphere on the porch is great too:)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Loudandproud1

Jacksonville, Florida
“So so”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

To start with the gumbo had a barbecue flavor to it, but don't get me wrong I ate ever bite. The shrimp and grits were average with a brown gravy and onions that I'm not used to. There were plenty of grits but few shrimp. I ate all the shrimp but only half the grits. I'd pass next time on grits for $12.95 a bowl.

florida
“Busy, Loud, Crowded - OK Food & Service”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Just OK. Had chicken salad and shrimp salad and one was average and one good. Busy, but wait not too long. Service was spotty... having to flag down our wait person several times about forgotten items. Not memorable. BTW--this was AFTER the Water Festival was over.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank JonRSW
Kingston, Canada
“Freezing inside with cold soup to boot!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We used a Groupon to try this place. It was a cool, rainy day but we expected some warmth inside. Not so. Freezing. I ordered hot soup to warm me up. Bad choice, Soup was lukewarm. Service was not friendly. Waiter seemed to want to be somewhere else. Considering the temperature in the restaurant I could not blame him. The worst part was yet to come. My husband and I were seated side by side. An elderly woman and her three middle aged daughters sat just across from us. They were loud and unmannerly. However, when one of the women pulled out a large plastic teeth flosser and proceeded to floss all her teeth for five minutes, I could not believe it! No fault of the restaurant obviously but it finished the experience with an extremely bad taste! (Pun intended of course) We will not return.

• Visited March 2014
Binghamton, New York
“Average”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

There was nothing spectacular about the food here, it was just average. We went when it was extremely busy because of the water festival and it seemed like it was the least crowded. We waited quite a while for our food and then they mixed up my mother's and aunt's order. Don't waste your money, go somewhere else!

Visited July 2014