“I'm rating solely on the shrimp and grits”
Review of Plums

Plums
Ranked #12 of 163 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West
Description: Creative Lowcountry Cuisine.... Plums is known for our ever changing menus. We combine seasonal fresh local ingredients in Global dishes.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Wow. Creamy, just the right amount of texture, savory gravy, and peppery spice. Shrimp had a good texture, moist. Perfection. The atmosphere was fun, casual. Great location.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great view, good service, enjoyable meal! Best sweet tea in Beafort. I had a pimento cheese sandwich for lunch and a glass of sweet tea and it reminded me of being with my grandma - but with a better view. ;-)

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I ate here on Saturday, August 25 for lunch. This place is very nice, clean, and out waitress was excellent. She was friendly and informative.
My husband had an oyster po' boy, which he said was the best he had ever had.
I had a crabcake sandwich, which was a first for me, the sandwich was excellent. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it. The crab cake was not full of filler. I also had sweet potato fries and they tasted fresh. I would eat here again if I lived in the area. I asked a teller at the local bank of america and she recommended this place. I'm glad we tried it.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Our party of four had a very enjoyable lunch at Plums. The sandwiches were fresh and tasty and were served with either an excellent side salad, or sweet potato fries or chips. The seating out back overlooking the waterfront was both attractive and comfortable. This restaurant is a winner while visiting Beaufort.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Went with my friends and four of their children. It was my second visit when visitng Beaufort. I wish they had had the Creamy Tomamto Soup again, was a bit disappointed when that was not offered. I tried the Turkey hot sandwich. It was great! The server was able to keep the drinks refilled without having to ask, except once. The two youngest kids cleaned their plates from cheeseburgers. The older kids (late teens) cleaned their plates too. My friend and her husband had nothing left on their plates, they had sea food.