Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing!

Amazing fishing charter! We had the best time and caught 25-30 fish in two hours. Captain Tim and... read more

Reviewed January 24, 2021
laubarringer
Charlotte, North Carolina
Excellent experience.

Captain Nat got us onto fish the whole trip. I had 2 grandson's with ages 3 and 5 and he took... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2020
Mlarson356

All reviews capt tim trout great trip caught lots of fish great fish red drum lady fish great captain fish camp knew exactly where great morning awesome experience hour trip an excellent guide reds boat blast
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Awesome morning out on the boat! My husband and I caught lots of fish and kept three for dinners. Fished among sea turtles and a dolphin.
Both were great company and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend them

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome fishing weekend with these guys. (second time out- with this charter) Landed the largest bull reds I've ever caught. Capt Tim is extremely knowledgeable in all things fish and Beaufort. I learn something new in technique,form and about fish everytime I'm out with him. I highly recommend Castaway for your next fishing adventure.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Captain Tim and first mate Zack provided another extraordinary fishing experience. Capt Tim is very knowledgeable and is the reason we come back for more! Can’t wait until the next time.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Great time overall with a mix of sightseeing and fishing as requested. Joe was a great captain and guide. We will definitely book with him again next time we are in town. Capt Tim is great too!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Had a great time fishing and caught lots of fish. Both captains were great with the kids.....we'll be back soon for another trip!

Date of experience: August 2018