“Good Pizza, Nice small town feel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Stansbury park, Utah, United States
“Good Pizza, Nice small town feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

This seemed a bit off the beaten path, but after trusting the GPS, we found this little place. It is part of a planned development including a cute downtown area. We ordered our pizza and took a table outside. The pizzas were thin crust and a little overdone, but still tasty. Seemed like a ritzy area give all the luxury cars that were parked nearby. Our hosts said that next time they would take us to Upper Crust, which they thought was better quality.

Visited April 2013

Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“A Pizza-Lover's Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place here has some GOOD pizza...
Haven't really had anything with quite the same taste to compare it to before, it's got it's own taste, which I like. They offer pizza, subs, salads, basically the usual fare for a pizza parlour, and they've got beer on the menu as well. The guys running it were very friendly, too.
Now onto the problem, which is a small problem. Literally.
The place is quite tiny--I went with my kids and was left standing while they sat on the half a table that was available while I waited for some of the diners inside to leave. I really didn't mind, it was okay, but thanking my lucky stars that at least the kids could sit down while we waited. Cause that would have been bad. Also never been a fan of plastic silverware, ESPECIALLY when it comes to pizza! Who seriously can tell me that they think cutting slices of pizza with a plastic knife and fork is easy and does not bother them? Nobody. Exactly.
I think what they're going for is a "carry out" restaurant anyway, and with them being literally unable to grow any larger due to their location I understand why they are the way that they are, but I can't give it an excellent when my experience wasn't. But take a pie home and see what I'm talking about for the quality of their food.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beaufort, SC
“Best Pizza Around! Hands Down!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

This pizza was perfect! Crispy crust, which is kind of what I judge good pizza on. We had 3 salads a couple of beers and a couple of bottled root beers. But the pizza! Oh my - the pizza! I can't wait to go back for more. Or have it delivered, which I understand they do.

The only reason I can't give it excellent is because of the atmosphere. It's hard to cut a salad and pizza on a paper plate with a plastic fork and knife. Only 2 indoor booths and one table in the middle of the floor. It's tiny, which is fine. But it's run by guys and the TV was on way too loud (a Pirates of the Caribbean movie) and one of them was smoking out back which wafted through the dining area. Also, we were the only table there and no one ever came over to us. They told us to come to the counter (about 5 steps away) to place out order. It just seemed weird and unwelcoming. But in a strange way it has it's own charm. I will totally, totally recommend it. There is hands down no better pizza in Beaufort, Savannah or Charleston that I have found.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Skinnydip65
Beaufort, Slo Country
“Great Pizza!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

The pizza is great for takeout. I particularly like the Margherita. The dining area is very limited and antiseptic.

Visited December 2012