“Stunning views and wildlife”
Review of ACE Basin Tours

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ACE Basin Tours
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have taken this tour twice when we have had visitors to our SC home. The ACE Basin is an amazing place - quiet but still teeming with life..birds, dolphins,and numerous other creatures. We were lucky to see many dolphin both times and saw a huge eagle take off from the grasses. Nice tour guide - not too chatty but will point out intersting sights and facts.

3  Thank LBJBeaufort
There are newer reviews for ACE Basin Tours
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is definitely a don't miss if you're in the Beaufort, SC area! I've lived in this area for over 30 years of know of no other way to experience the wonders and beauty of the Low Country so up close and personal!!! If you're looking for a once in a lifetime experience and value for your vacation dollars - then this is the tour not to miss! If I could go every week I would! I love to see the marsh and waterways at various tide levels and is chock full of wildlife to include the different shore birds, and especially the dolphin! My last tour we saw a new baby bottle nose dolphin! It was so young it was black in color with an 'escort' (auntie if you will!) along with the mother! The scenery is wonderful! Getting to see Bald Eagles was wonderful! Be sure to take your camera, sunscreen, light windbreaker. You can take snacks/drinks or buy them on the tour. You'll see all ages on this tour. A great family outing.

4  Thank EM-FM_PA-C