“Good food and service!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Canandaigua, New York
“Good food and service!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Spent a couple days in Beaufort in mid March. One evening went to Red Lobster. We both had seafood and found it to be fabulous and we both deemed the sweet tea was the best ever. Our waitress was great (although I feel bad I can't remember her name). Definitely would recommend or return to this restaurant if in the area.

Manchester, Connecticut
“Very Misleading Menu”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went to Red Lobster for dinner with my husband and sister, we had a 10.00 off coupon for lobsterfest.....don't waste your time or money on this restaurant....My sister and i had the Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia....what a disappointment, the picture shows a full fillet of tilapia but it was no larger then 3 1/2 inches, the crab and seafood stuffing was missing the crab and seafood...the stuffing was very gummy and the creamy lobster butter had no taste, they flaked a tiny bit of lobster on top even though the picture shows plenty of lobster over the stuffing....the broccoli was cold and had no seasoning on it....do chefs eat unseasoned food at home because so many restaurants serve veggies that way, i don't get it. The stuffed mushrooms were just okay and the salad was okay...the waiter mess up the check and had to redo it...it over 30 minutes to get our check and pay....I won't be going back, very disappointed.

1 Thank Brenda S
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“Seafood thats missing....seafood”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Yes, it's that time of year...Lobsterfest.
But if you are looking for lobster, and GOOD seafood in general, this is NOT the place to find it.

I am no stranger to Red Lobster, in all honesty, i have never had a good meal in one of their stores, so I have no one to blame but myself...that said, lured in by a $10 coupon for Lobsterfest, we crossed our fingers and hoped for the best....foiled again!

Both my sister and I ordered the Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia....of course the beautiful photo on the menu of luscious Tilapia smothered in a creamy lobster sauce, teasing the palate with the promise of a crab and seafood stuffing, was enough to sell it. Bad idea.

Priced at $17.99, i was hopeful we would be satisfied with a simple but (in theory) tasty dish.

I'll get to the point...Tilapia (an inexpensive, abundant fish), was barely present on the dish...searching for the chunks of lobster gave me a headache and the sauce was not as described. The fish was cooked okay...when we finally got to the 'stuffed' part...the was a soupy, non nondescript breading with nary a bit of seafood in it, AND there was a tiny piece of fish under the 'stuffing' (more then likely, cut from the same filet)...sadly, that little mouthful of fish was undercooked and tasteless...yuck

Our server was decent, just decent...the bill came with mistakes on it (coupon not taken off, and one of our parties lunch special's was full price) so watch your bill...it took a good half hour just to check out.

One good thing, the seafood stuffed mushrooms were good, NOT wonderful, but just good.

The restaurant was not busy, it appeared clean and staff is friendly...i will NEVER eat there again. Sorry Red Lobster, you are far from being where you should be on the chain store scale...but maybe that's the point...chain establishments are hit or miss...this was a huge miss

2 Thank Corinne R
Enola, Pennsylvania, United States
“LOVED it”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Endless shrimp and short wait. Waitress friendly, Laurian was her name. Didn't like the window at our booth so others waiting or checking the Lobsters out could see right into out table.

Visited October 2012
Leesville, South Carolina
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

It was very slow and there was a problem with my meal but John took care of it and the chef/manager came out to check on us. Very nice staff.

Visited September 2012