“Incredible!!!”
Review of Carolina Dog and Deli - CLOSED

Carolina Dog and Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We visited Carolina Dog and Deli Saturday for lunch. We were greeted by the owner, Joe. Joe was very personable and helpful. We had the chicken salad sandwich, Tuna salad sandwich and The Gamecock. The Chicken salad was incredible!!! The best chicken salad I have ever eaten. My husband thought the Tuna was great and my son went crazy over the Gamecock. On the hotdog side we went with the Shankdaddy Dog and the Carolina Dog. I must say that the Shankdaddy Dog was the best hotdog I have EVER eaten. I dream of the Shankdaddy!!!!! Although we live 4 hrs away, I have thought about driving to Beaufort just to eat at Carolina Dog and Deli. I would highly recommend you stop by and see Joe when you are in the area.

2  Thank Carol P
There are newer reviews for Carolina Dog and Deli

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great food and friendly staff. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Rayofsun14
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Carolina Dog and Deli (AKA: Joe's) is wonderful and a must have! The menu is full of favorites (hotdogs, salads, sandwiches...) and prepared just for you. Joe always takes time to ensure that his meats, cheeses, and bread are top quality and the freshest around. Him and his staff are very present to be around and always make sure that you had a great experience. If you are traveling to or work in the Beaufort you should check out this place. You will leave looking forward to another trip! Don't forget free cookie Friday, and his homemade chicken salad!

1  Thank Will A
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We have been to Carolina Dog and Deli many times. Everytime we try something different and are never disappointed. Joe, the owner is always friendly and accomodating. My daughter loves when he walks around in his hot dog costume making sure everyone has what they need and are pleased with their food. You just dont get that personal feel from restaurants anymore, Joe makes you feel right at home and gives a few good laughs also! From the Hot Dogs to the Chicken Salad and my personal favorite...the Reuben, you wont know what to try first! This Deli is a MUST STOP when you are in Beaufort SC.

1  Thank Charity B