“Our Perfect Sunset Cruise”
Review of Vintage Voyages

Vintage Voyages
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Our sunset dinner cruise on the Annalee out of Beaufort was not only as advertised but exceeded our expectations. Captain Tim and Mrs. Captain Tim were the most charming of hosts with their southern hospitality and attention to detail. The cruise and the weather were perfect in all respects. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I were joined by 4 friends for a dinner cruise. We went from the Beaufort marina (downtown) to Dockside restaurant in Port Royal, where our delicious dinners were delivered to the boat. We enjoyed our meals onboard while cruising back to town at sunset. It was lots of fun! Captain Tim and Mrs. Captain Tim were great hosts, even taking very nice photos of the trip and emailing them to us that evening.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Friday evening dinner cruise to Dockside for dinner is an experience I would recommend if you appreciate elegant, romantic and excellent value. This is a great restoration ...smooth ride ...great music ...dinner was delicious..dolphins followed us for while..sail boats ....just so relaxing.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Took the fiance out for a romantic dinner on the Annalee. What a great boat! I felt like a Kennedy riding on that beauty! The fiance loved it, and they even gave us a free bottle of wine.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I arranged a cruise on the Annalee for me, my wife of 25 years, and my parents married 50 years. How cool is this timing -- to both meet special dates in the same year. What a wonderful treat for all of us. First, to be allowed to celebrate two important milestones in our lives together, and second to do it in such a relaxed and beautiful way. Capt Tim and Mrs Capt Tim are two of the most wonderful people you will ever meet. The boat is stunning and provides an intimate setting for enjoying company. Capt Tim is a master at the helm and very knowledgeable of the local area. Mrs Capt Tim is a consummate expert at hosting and making you feel like family. She is smart as a whip, cordial, and engaging all at the same time. She helped me arrange every detail of this surprise including dinner provided by Dockside Restaurant (excellent seafood) and a beautiful and tasty celebration cake. In no time we all felt completely at home. The weather was perfect with a slight breeze, some thin clouds to add color to the setting sun, and all sorts of wildlife to enjoy -- we saw egrets, herons, several marsh birds, a mother & baby shark in the shallows, a small pod of dolphins, and felt like we were the most important people around. We will definitely be booking another special cruise and I highly recommend Vintage Voyages -- you can't go wrong, and it is some of the best money you will ever spend.