“Dynamite and Out of Sight!”
Review of Vintage Voyages

Vintage Voyages
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed July 16, 2012

For a five-star, one-of-kind memorable sailing experience aboard a vintage 1937 yacht, I highly recommend that you make reservations with Captain and Mrs. Tim for the extravaganza of a lifetime. In celebration of our wedding anniversary June 21, 2012, I visited their website and was instantly taken with the ease of navigation and the vibrant photography which leaves nothing to the imagination. The reservation process was seamless and handled with the highest efficiency. I was offered several options and decided to reserve the yacht for the entire evening. Surprisingly, the cost was minimal and the amenities were ample. My wife was greeted with a large professionally made banner that covered the side of the yacht and Capt Tim was dressed in his impeccable Captains uniform and granted us permission to come aboard, salute and all. As we got under way, Mrs. Capt Tim offered us a variety of beverages. Marcia was then presented with a dozen lovely long stem roses that Mrs. Tim had procured from a local purveyor at bargain basement price. We were then treated to a marvelously prepared fruit and chesses tray that was simply to die for. The picturesque voyage took us under several of South Carolinas bridges, one of which was the historic Edward Burton Rodgers Bridge. A night of splendid pleasure and crown jewel was the dockside dinning offering freshly caught seafood by Dockside Restaurant that prepares epicurean delights. There were many patrons waiting to be seated outside, however, Capt and Mrs. Tim have a special arrangement with Dockside restaurant and they provided Marcia and I with Five Star service without our having to ever have left the yacht. Onlookers thought we were either wealthy or celebrities and many came down for photos and to inquire, as Capt Tim joked that were VIP's and told onlookers that they needed permission to take photos. We enjoyed the celebrity status even it was short lived and only in our minds. The Capt Tim cast the lines and set sail as we continued dinning, waving goodbye to those gathered dockside. Well by now you are probably thinking it doesn’t get any better than this. But I would be remiss if I did not mention that Capt and Mrs. Tim allowed Marcia and I to use their personal wedding flutes and antique floral china. From start to end, our regatta sailed to traditional jazz or the music of your choosing. Capt and Mrs. Tim not only took picture perfect snapshots, but also sent a photo card keepsake in the mail and e-mailed the photos within 24hrs of the event. Capt Tim blew the yachts horn throughout. We had a marvelous time. Simply superb is the best way to describe an evening that showed my wife how much I truly love her.

Bravo Zulu Capt and Mrs. Tim!!!
Chris & Marcia

There are newer reviews for Vintage Voyages

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I were fortunate enough to enjoy and evening twilight cruise. What a relaxing experience, after a walking tour and carriage ride in the hot sun ! Capt Tim and Mare were so much fun and could not have been more gracious. Truely my favorite Beaufort experience.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

What an enjoyable evening cruising on the lovely restored Annalee. We couldn't imagine a better way to see Beaufort and surrounding areas than from the water on Annalee. Capt. Tim is an experienced seaman whom were had the utmost confidence in. He's a great sport, too. We had so much fun with him and Mrs. Capt. This adventure goes near the top if not the first choice of things to do while in Beaufort. Wonderful time aboard the Annalee with Capt. and Mrs.!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

My wife and I joined Mr. and Mrs. Captain on Vintage Voyages May 18th and had a blast. We toured all around Beaufort and the two of them were more than helpful serving us drinks and food. They even had 40's music in the background. Tim pointed out many filming sites from movies and experiences him and his wife had during their years of touring. The voyage was first class all the way and we will recommend them any day to anyone. We will make this a tradition with our visits to Beaufort from Illinois. Thanks again you two!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I booked a sunset cruise with Vintage Voyages for my husband and I and my brother and his wife who were visiting from New England.
From my initial contact with Mare to make the arrangements to our final docking with Captain Tim, it was a wonderful experience. The yacht is charming and comfortable and quiet. The sights and sounds on the lovely waterways around Beaufort were most interesting. We saw dolphins and osprey along the way. We shared stories with Captain and Mrs. Tim and had a lot of laughs along the journey. I am looking forward to taking future visitors on board for this charmng experience. We had a perfect evening with Vintage Voyages.