“FELECIA1683”

Ranked #28 of 162 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Charles St.
Transit: not available
Beaufort, South Carolina
“FELECIA1683”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just didn't feel like the food or service was that good. Stop here because where I usually go wasn't open when I got out of church. But I have heard others say the enjoyed it.

Visited August 2013

Florence, SC
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Ate here twice during a recent trip. Great spice pad thai. Not crowded at all but we did go on weeknights. A little pricey but huge portions so definitely had enough for another meal. Will definitely go here again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank PeeDeeDriver
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“Tasty food, but cold”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went with friends to this restaurant. I had been once before, but left after waiting five minutes at the table for a server--and the place had only two other occupied tables. Service on this night in July was much better.
My husband and our friends loved the crunchy roll as an appetizer. I had the spring rolls, which were very good. My husband raved about the duck dish he had as an entree'. The chief made it Thai hot, as requested. I had the pork loin dish, which was very tasty, but lukewarm, which is why I cannot give this restaurant a five star review. It is worth a trip there and unlike the Thai restaurant around the corner, you don't feel like you are sitting on top of other diners.

1 Thank Maggie R
Gainesville, Florida
“Good food, expensive”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The Asian in me craved for some native food tonight, after a whole day of running around in the hot South Carolinian sun. We settled on Thai, since that was the closest Asian restaurant. Pleasantly surprised. We came in 30 minutes before closing so we decided to do takeout instead of dine in. We had the seafood pho soup, summer rolls, and pad thai. Everything was very good and fresh. The soup was flavorful, but not overly salty. The summer rolls were still slightly warm when we got back to our hotel and were just starting to get mushy, but still good. If you end up getting this to go, consider asking them not to wrap the rolls with saran wrap. The only complaint I have is the cost. The seafood pho soup was $14.95 for 3 jumbo shrimp, 3 mussels, 4 calamari slices, broth, and noodle (I counted). But it was good and enjoyable. You get what you pay for.

Gainesville, Florida