“Not what we expected”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Scott Street
Description: Indulgent Dining in a Beautifully Historic Setting, Southern Graces BISTRO at The Beaufort Inn is a diner's delight, featuring New Southern cuisine featuring fresh local ingredients presented in an artfully delicious way. Enjoy our legendary Vertical Cobb Salad or our Lowcountry Crab Cake for lunch or go ahead and treat yourself to dinner and enjoy our Land & Sea offerings that include Filet Mignon with Vidalia Bourbon Demi or our Crab Stuffed Grouper. Not to be missed on Sundays, our Brunch is a delicious treat with our famous Almond Brioche French Toast! We look forward to welcoming you for your delicious experience soon!
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went for an early dinner, but must have been too early, only one staff was on, they were still in the process of opening and we felt imposing. Food eventually arrived but was either prepared by an assistant or saved from a previous day. We may go back someday but not with a group and a reputation ..

2  Thank Timber29907

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I actually went here a few months prior to this review. It was a friend and me and I got the salmon. It was absolutely amazing. The popovers were as outstanding as they always have been. They even gave us a free one to go because my mom absolutely loves them. The service was good. Overall it was amazing.

1  Thank Madison M
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We had Brunch there today and WOW! There is a small, fresh buffet of bacon, sausage, french toast casserole, fresh fruit, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and hericot verts. There is a carving station of perfectly cooked beef tenderloin. Made to order omelets, as well as made to order eggs benadict with or without fresh crabmeat. There is also cheese grits with all the toppings, salmon lollipops, and fresh fruit and yogurt parfaits. The dessert bar was out if this world. The chef made several trips to the dining room to be sure all customers were satisfied. All I can say is YUM!! When in Beaufort, this is a must for Sunday Brunch!!

1  Thank Monimoo327
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have to say this was the best steak dinner I have ever had. I have eaten at chain and Independent Restaurants in MANY location. I was invited by a friend to have Dinner at this Restaurant with other friends. The Steak I had was the BEST that i ever remember having anywhere. It was melt in your mouth tender and had Excellent flavor. Tip of my hat the the chef! The owner should be proud of the chef and wait staff! I will have to take my wife. She was out of town and could not attend this event. She missed a MARVELOUS meal!!

1  Thank Thomas O
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My favorite place for a southern lunch. Pleasant service, lovely ambiance, and plentiful choices. The popovers are wonderful, shrimp and grits, crab cake, stacked salad.......all good. No bad choices.

1  Thank margo2215