“Wonderful Views,”

Description: Phone: 843-525-7771
Florida
“Wonderful Views,”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The view out on the deck is wonderful! Enjoyed some cocktails and tried the BBQ. I found the BBQ a bit to smokey but some like it like that. Friendly staff. Decent prices.

Visited March 2014

Manchester, Connecticut
“Don't bother - there are better places to eat”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

What a disappointment and a waste of money. My mother was in town and wanted BBQ. We got there about 7:30 pm and I ordered the BBQ pulled pork platter. She asked me what sides I wanted and I said a baked potato. She then informed me that they were out of potatoes (at 7:30? really???). So then I changed my order to the veggies and pasta. She told me that they were out of pasta. Really? I then went back to the pulled pork platter and ordered steamed veggies (yellow squash & zucchini) and mac & cheese. The steamed veggies were saturated in butter/oil with ZERO taste and my pulled pork was ice cold. My mother ordered the brisket, french fries and coleslaw. Her brisket was lukewarm and was completely absent of flavor. Won't make the mistake of going here again.

Our server was just ok. She never told us her name, showed up a few times, didn't refill any of our drinks and waited til we paid the check til she offered us a to-go box (took the bland meat home to my dogs - they'll eat anything!!)

I tried this place for the 1st time 7 months ago for my birthday dinner...ordered a mid-rare burger and it came out super well-done and dry. Turns out that they BAKE their burgers in the oven...how is it possible that they can ever come out with the right temp?

Don't wait your time or money...there are better places to eat in Beaufort. As my mother visiting from Connecticut said - "There are better BBQ places in CT!!"

1 Thank Italyanchick
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Nice water view, good selection of craft beers”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Took my out of town son here for a view of the river, a good beer and a nice lunch. The bartender is very knowledgable about the local beers, the view on the outside covered patin is great and the food can be good or bad depending on your selection. Stay with the BBQ and it will be very good. After all, it is a bar.

South Carolina
“Definitely pass on this one...”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Ordered pulled pork sandwich and homecut fries. Pork was in very large chunks and had fat mixed in. Sauces were on the table. I chose the tomato based sauce, which is usually my preference over mustard or vinegar sauces.... Disgusting! Fries were very oily...would probably have been good if oil was fresh. We ordered the ribs also. Again, not good! They seemed to haves been prepared with no rub or flavor. Sauce was poured on at the end, not basted or cooked/baked on. It smelled really good from the street and waterfront and the reviews were okay on Trip Advisor, so we took a shot. Wish we had saved our $! I didn't even eat more than three bites of my sandwich...just couldn't choke it down. The waitress never asked how our food was.
One more note...eat inside unless you like dogs. Dogs are allowed everywhere in downtown Beaufort. Actually they may even be allowed inside? There were at least 4 or 5 on the outdoor porch where we ate. I just don't think it's sanitary! But if you have and love dogs, you are the majority on Bay Street...they are everywhere!

1 Thank LifeofRiley00
Boston, Massachusetts
“Decent food, small portions, lack luster service”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food here was okay. The back patio atmosphere over looking the water and location off the main strip makes this place worthwhile. We ordered pork sliders with baked beans and the turkey sandwich with macaroni and cheese. Small portions, definitely leaves room for dessert somewhere else. The other waitresses we saw working appeared to be attentive and friendly, our waitress seemed a bit preoccupied. She served our food and never came back to see how it was or if we needed anything. After we paid the bill she never came back with change until she saw us sitting there for 15 minutes and realized we weren't giving her a $10 tip and yes we did need change.

1 Thank John_Mattar