“Great Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phone: 843-525-7771
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Enjoy a good meal with family at Q on bay. The food was good, glad I tried the Mac and cheese. We ordered a variety of food from burgers to the barnyard and everyone enjoyed their meals. The only downfall is the outside seating. We would have loved to sit outside but the lack of seating option did not make it possible.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I dined here on 6/30/13. I had the fish taco special which was delicious with its pineapple aioli sauce. My daughter had the chicken quesadilla which was very good. The service was excellent and sitting on the porch was a pleasure.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for a light bite and had the pulled pork taco and brisket taco. It was okay buy not exceptional. The service was good. It is all about the waterfront location for the waterfront restaurants in Beaufort. The atmosphere is good, buy the food could be better.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The pulled pork is my favorite. I've had the pulled pork sandwich and basket several times. Food is consistent and tasty. The view and sitting on the patio with friends enjoying a drink can't be matched.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Sitting on the back porch of the restaurant overlooking a grass park and then the intercoastal waterway, The scenery was beautiful.
We had the egg roll of the day and the barbecue sampler plate. My wife and I agreed the best of the food was the French fries.
The barbecue pork, chicken and brisket were all disappointing.
I will not go there again.