“Great value, lots of fun!”
Review of The Kazoo Factory

The Kazoo Factory
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Beaufort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Kazoo Factory houses "Kazoobie Kazoos", America's only full-time manufacturer of plastic kazoos. Our building also houses "The Kazoo Museum", a wonderful collection of historic and interesting kazoos. We offer Factory Tours and a chance to make your own kazoo. Perfect for families, school groups, bus tours, and senior citizens. Our gift shop sells all kinds of kazoos and fun musical instruments. Open year round. Free Wi-Fi. Bus and RV Parking. Handicap Accessible. 3 and under Free. $5 4 and up.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Melody was a great tour guide! Lots of fun for a rainy day! The kids had great fun building their own kazoos and playing them!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The kazoo factory was great. My family and I were there 4-4-14. Our guide, Melody, was very informative. My wife and I got some good information and our kids had fun. Fun is all that matters on vacation!!!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am a kid at heart and when I saw that there was a kazoo factory in Beaufort that we could take a tour of, I knew I had to go! My husband was less than enthusiastic but I dragged him along. It was great fun, even for him! They have a small museum to tour that gives great information; I never knew kazoos had that much history. Then they show you a video, that had my husband laughing and was full of excellent information. Following the video is a tour given by an employee. Our tour was conducted by Jesse and she did an excellent job! She was knowledgeable, friendly, and enthusiastic. She gave excellent descriptions of the kazoo making process and answered all the questions I had. The tour ends by allowing every person to make their own kazoo in the colors they choose. There was a minimal fee of $4.00 per person which included the tour and your own kazoo. Definitely worth the $4. Great for kids and adults. Short enough to fit other activities in on the same day. Lots of enjoyment!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I recently visited here while in the area. It was neat to see the kazoo history and how they are made. Jesse was helpful in answering all our questions and a GREAT tour guide. Note to boss: ALL of the nice lady’s deserve one year of free kazoos or a nice raise (their choice). I did purchase my own electric kazoo. It was fun making our kazoo’s that were included in the low tour price as well. Have fun.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We recently moved to Georgia and have been taking in all of the tourist attractions. This is one place you don't want to miss. Our tour guide, Melody, was fun, informative and patient with my kids. The museum is small but informative, the video is cute, the factory tour is great, but the best part is making the kazoo at the end. My kids aged 14, 12, 8, 6, and 3 had a fantastic time as did myself. I recommend this if you are in the Savannah or Hilton Head area. We drove 50 minutes to get here and thought it was worth every second! Thanks for the great day of memories!