“Good little sandwich shop”
Review of Red Rooster Cafe - MOVED

Red Rooster Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Phone: 843-379-2253
Lockport, Illinois, United States
“Good little sandwich shop”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. Small and busy we figured the food would be good. We ordered panini and the kids had hamburgers. The food was great. I had coconut lemonade... Just fabulous. It did seem a little pricey. But no worse than the restaurants on the waterfront.

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Great food and value!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My friends and family and I eat here often. I have never had anything that I didn't just love. The Guava Lava has to be my favorite for lunch. The breakfast is also delicious. The french toast is just amazing. I saw a review not too long ago where someone complained about the price. Its under $10 a person. Its delicious food. It is ridiculous to think that is too much. I highly recommend this place for any meal. Thannk you for always taking good care of us and never letting us down!

• Visited July 2014
FLORENCE
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Arrived hungry, left stuffed and more than satisfied. Loved the bacon and the cheese grits are amazing!!! I can't wait to return.

“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Delicious ! Great service in a very clean and friendly atmosphere ... The cheese grits were awesome ! I recommend this place over the chain restaurants . It's a couple miles away from the touristy areas but well worth the drive .

Irmo, South Carolina
“Great find!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

On a recent family vacation to Beaufort, we happened upon Red Rooster when looking for a lunch restaurant. We figured it must be good based on the full parking lot and boy did we figure right! We all had sandwiches and fries. All in the party were very pleased with the taste and serving sizes. this will definitely become a go-to for us when in Beaufort!

• Visited July 2014