“Back to the 50's”

Highway 21 Drive-In Theater
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Beaufort
Reviewed May 8, 2012

If you grew up going to the drive-in you'll feel like a kid again. This place seems caught in a time warp.

1  Thank moonflowerperfume
"a lot of fun"
"theatre"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed May 8, 2012

How can you not love a Drive In? Great with reasonable prices on food and snacks

3  Thank dgdeppen
Reviewed April 30, 2012

During our recent trip to Beaufort, SC, we were fortunate enough to enjoy a double feature at the Highway 21 Drive-In Theater. I cannot say enough good things about it - ease of parking, great concession food, current releases! If you miss the drive-in days, make sure to find time to catch a flick or two when you're in Beaufort!

1  Thank Kiminole
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I'm 31 years old and had never been to a drive in theater, but have always wanted to go. When we were planning our trip to Beaufort, this was the first thing I put on my list of things to do. It was a fantastic experience! It was everything I ever hoped it would be. The staff there was very friendly and the concession stand offered a variety of food at a great price. It was very tasty also! Since this was my first drive in experience though I found it was hard to focus on the movie while sitting in the car. Once I got out of the car and sat out on the ground though it was much more enjoyable. I went with my two young children ages 4 & 2 and my niece and nephew ages 16 & 12. All of us enjoyed it thoroughly so I highly recommend it!

1  Thank ALESHA M